DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - PS3

Hybrid View

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena Opening

Sit down, relax and enjoy the opening movie for the new 'Persona' in development by Atlus

The new 'Persona' adventure is still in development at the BlazBlue studio for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but now thanks to the publisher Atlus you can watch the opening movie scene

The sequal to 'Persona 4' is called 'The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena' takes two months after the events in the earlier 'Persona 4', but for those hoping to get into some new Persona fighting action at home on their Consoles, will first have to wait until it finishes its exclusive run in the Japanese arcades which starts in March and is slated to end after Summer 2012.

NEWS SOURCE: Grab Your Quarters for some 'Persona 4' sequel action (via) SiliconEra

Our thanks to 'Stevetry' for another news tip!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    The sequal to 'Persona 4' is called 'The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena' takes two months after the events in the earlier 'Persona 4', but for those hoping to get into some new Persona fighting action at home on their Consoles, will first have to wait until it finishes its exclusive run in the Japanese arcades which starts in March and is slated to end after Summer 2012.

Everytime I read a new about this game, I read always a delay. I love Persona series and I can't wait to play this game, but if I think that Japanaese people will play this game in Summer, mean that Pal or Ntsc people will play this game in end of 2012.