ModChipFactory

R4Depot

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Can I burn or where do I get games for the true bluejb2?

I wanted to cancel my order of the jb2 but they shipped anyways. I would like to know where would I get my games from and what would I need to get this jb2 to work so I could play games? I have v4.00 update by the way.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshift View Post
    I wanted to cancel my order of the jb2 but they shipped anyways. I would like to know where would I get my games from and what would I need to get this jb2 to work so I could play games? I have v4.00 update by the way.
    wont work at all so you dont need to get the discs / eboots.

(please dont take this as correct as i can only recall bits) you will need to fit some kind of dual flash installed so you can load a 3.55 firmware then update to the jb2 (or tb) 3.55 firmware, not cheap or simple but if you get that done then you'll also need to download or backup the full br discs (onto your internal or external hdd) then download the tb eboots and overwrite the original ones to make the games work with the dongle although of course many highly wanted or new games simply are not getting these eboots made for them so your best bet is probably just to sell it on as fast as you can (to someone you dont know )

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon