I hope it doesn't kill the now working JTAG Falcon I have had sitting around doing nothing for the past 12+ months. The damn thing just did christmas lights and E79 when I would try to update it to freeboot form XBR3, I would have transistor modded it if not for the fact I already have a working Jasper, as apparently it's down to the the signal not being completely off or somthing using the standard jtag with some falcons. Luckily tho I did my usual just incase try this time and it worked.
Just incase anyone else has had a similar problem it was easy, made a clean falcon bios using JTAG tool and my XBR3 dump(the disk I put my original on got scratched a long time ago ). Then I built the 14717 nand using xeBuild Gui (no to both use current SMC and old SMC hack, and yes audclamp as thats my wiring mod), remapped the bad blocks I had in JTAG tool and flashed it using USB NANDX. Works like a dream and has since been swiped by the missus for Rocksmith (annoyingly along with my old Ibanez 777 jem, that said she knows that even tho it's one fugly coloured guitar, if she scratches it I will scratch her with the car ).
Next Gen Console - i7 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHZ + H100i, Z87E-ITX, Sapphire Radeon R9 290X , 16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866@2400, Crucial m4 240GB mSATA SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 64GB OCZ Agility 3 SRT cache, in a red Bitfenix Prodigy.
Re-Shelled Windows 8.1 Steam Box/XBMC HTPC (Stream Box would be more accurate) - A10-7800, F2A88XN-WIFI, 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400, 120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD, in a Antec ISK110 MiniITX (with 160W PICO PSU).