ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - 360

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation New Xbox 360 dash update ontop of the one from last week

It updates your dash to 2.0.14719.0 version

Another week and another update for Xbox 360...

Last week Microsoft released a dash update for Xbox 360 and today they decided to release another one, updating your Xbox 360 dash to 2.0.14719.0 version.

Graeme Boyd tweeted:

"Folks asking about today's Xbox LIVE update. Nothing visible, just behind the scenes stuff to keep Xbox Live the best experience possible".
    As always, if you have flashed your Xbox 360, we recommend you to wait for the update, until c4eva analyze it.

OFFICIAL SOURCE: https://twitter.com/#!/AceyBongos/st...55960182099970

NEWS SOURCE: New Xbox 360 update tinkers behind the scenes (via) EuroGamer

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for another news update!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    my xbox isnt modded but i declined the update anyway.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Are they now following Sony's tactic of releasing one useless update after another!?

First this ugly useless Metro dashboard and then 2 completely useless updates after that...

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Update is sure, but it still block reset glitch hack. Then if you have to install it on console, don't install this update.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    reset glitched 14719 already

thank you, you know who!
    My ps3 is way better then yours.
    PIC based Jailbreakers feel free to visit my writeup for information and hexes here

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I hope it doesn't kill the now working JTAG Falcon I have had sitting around doing nothing for the past 12+ months. The damn thing just did christmas lights and E79 when I would try to update it to freeboot form XBR3, I would have transistor modded it if not for the fact I already have a working Jasper, as apparently it's down to the the signal not being completely off or somthing using the standard jtag with some falcons. Luckily tho I did my usual just incase try this time and it worked.

Just incase anyone else has had a similar problem it was easy, made a clean falcon bios using JTAG tool and my XBR3 dump(the disk I put my original on got scratched a long time ago ). Then I built the 14717 nand using xeBuild Gui (no to both use current SMC and old SMC hack, and yes audclamp as thats my wiring mod), remapped the bad blocks I had in JTAG tool and flashed it using USB NANDX. Works like a dream and has since been swiped by the missus for Rocksmith (annoyingly along with my old Ibanez 777 jem, that said she knows that even tho it's one fugly coloured guitar, if she scratches it I will scratch her with the car ).
    Next Gen Console - i7 4770k@4.7GHZ + H100i, Z97E-ITX/ac (bending pins on the USB 3.0 header killed my Z87I ), Sapphire Radeon R9 290X , 16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866@2400, Crucial m4 240GB mSATA SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 64GB OCZ Agility 3 SRT cache, in a red Bitfenix Prodigy.

Re-Shelled Windows 8.1 Steam Box/XBMC HTPC - A10-7800, F2A88XN-WIFI, 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400, 120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD, in a Antec ISK110 MiniITX.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I'm reading that this update doesn't update the cb but I still advise any would be rghers to not update to even the last update until something is released and confirmed working (especially phat users).

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tech3475 View Post
    I'm reading that this update doesn't update the cb but I still advise any would be rghers to not update to even the last update until something is released and confirmed working (especially phat users).
    miss my post above?
    My ps3 is way better then yours.
    PIC based Jailbreakers feel free to visit my writeup for information and hexes here