ModChipCentral - Forums

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Gotham By Gaslight video revealed

A cancelled Batman game

Day 1 Studios developed a Batman game between 2009 and 2010, but finally was cancelled.

F.3.A.R. and Fracture creators, Day 1 Studios, were working on a game starring Batman between 2009 and 2010. Based on the comic series and set at 19th century, our hero Batman was in the footsteps of Jack The Ripper. Some pictures and arts of the game was revealed some time ago. This game was finally cancelled.

But now, thanks to Siliconera, we can take a look to this Batman game. According to Siliconera:

"Gotham by Gaslight was developed as a pitch for PS3 and Xbox 360 between 2009 and 2010. The game was designed with a foggy world for Batman to explore and he would have the ability to see in the dark. Day 1 Studios tried to work with THQ to publish the game, but after an unsuccessful pitch Gotham by Gaslight was canned."
    Check out the video below:

NEWS SOURCE: Gotham by Gaslight video shows canceled Elseworlds Batman game (via) SiliconEra

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for another news story!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I like the setting and look, would be nice if the follow up to Gotham City took this on as it's a nice break form the norm.
    Next Gen Console - i7 4770k@4.7GHZ + H100i, ASRock Z87E-ITX, Sapphire Radeon R9 290X , 16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866@2400, Crucial m4 256GB mSATA SSD, 1GB WD Caviar Black, 64GB OCZ Agility 3 SRT cache. All in a red Bitfenix Prodigy.

Better than XB1 or PS4 gaming PC for the same price as an XB1, should be pretty decent once Mantle starts to be more prominent in newer titles http://www.ebuyer.com/lists/list/307569 (updated 18/02/2014).