DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - Others

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation A 'new' SNES title on the way for 2013?

A SNES title called 'Nightmare Busters'.

A 'retro' developer and publisher called 'Super Fighter Team' will release a new SNES game next year. Well, it will be expensive: $68 USD on the USA and $75 on the rest of the world.

Yes, a retro game developer/publisher called 'Super Fighter Team' will release a new SNES game next year. Called 'Nightmare Busters', this is a 'run and gun' title.

According to the developer this will be the first new game released for the platform in the U.S. since 1998. Described as a 'run and gun' title, there has been such demand that not only has the company decided to accept pre-orders, but is also boosting the initial run to 600 copies, double the normal first batch. Citing production costs as a factor, the game will cost $68 dollars for U.S. customers and $75 for the rest of the world.
    Well, $68-$75 is somewhat expensive, and you will only get:

One (1) copy of Nightmare Busters for the Super Nintendo; a game cartridge with full color label, which supports both PAL and NTSC based systems.
    One (1) full color instruction manual.
    One (1) full color cardstock box to house the game cartridge and instruction manual.

Anyway, apparently this is an unreleased SNES game from 1995, but according to them "Nightmare Busters is fully licensed from the original developers / IP holders, meaning our product is endorsed by its creators and thus, 100% genuine."

Shipping is expected at an unspecified point in 2013, are you willing to pre-order that?

Because we have committed ourselves to accepting pre-orders for the first 600 copies of Nightmare Busters, we ask that only the most serious fans participate in the pre-order process: in essence, individuals whom are eager to play and enjoy the game and are therefore willing to patiently wait for its release date. This will ensure that processing and delivery is streamlined for everyone.

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.nightmarebusters.com/

NEWS SOURCE: New SNES title on the way in 2013 (via) NintendoLife

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for another news story!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    This seems a "Three Wonders" clone :P

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I can already see the lines up at all the electronics store for the game launch... all empty. lol

I really don't understand how this game appeal to anyone in 2012.
    When I was I kid I use to love all SNES/Genesis games.... but now a days I can't stand their incredible crappiness ... even games I use to love to play.

I just can't stand them.

I realize it was a different time... but when you look back at the 90s with SNES/Genesis and compare it to today's games... old school games seem like such a crappy low budget rip off for their 90s price tags. I would say even today's Virtual Console prices for retro games are rip off.
    Last edited by wewii; 03-01-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I placed mine on order. I do not know why on this game, but I am a collector, so why not.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wewii View Post
    I can already see the lines up at all the electronics store for the game launch... all empty. lol

I really don't understand how this game appeal to anyone in 2012.
    When I was I kid I use to love all SNES/Genesis games.... but now a days I can't stand their incredible crappiness ... even games I use to love to play.

I realize it was a different time... but when you look back at the 90s with SNES/Genesis and compare it to today's games... old school games seem like such a crappy low budget rip off for their 90s price tags. I would say even today's Virtual Console prices for retro games are rip off.
    Wow, each comment i read from you is always around the same topic "I hate all the old stuff" including kids, videogames and all. It seems that you wanted to born in 2050 or so

There is a thing called "retro feeling" that collectors and most of us have. Off course older games are worst (technically) than todays, but man, there are part of videogames history.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos2K View Post
    There is a thing called "retro feeling" that collectors and most of us have. Off course older games are worst (technically) than todays, but man, there are part of videogames history.
    they are also complete and often "fun" two things sadly missing in todays generic online shooters

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    From same final fantasy creators, where to made a game, they waste a lot of time.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    sum1 buy tis n dump teh r0/\/\zz plz.