• maxconsole is better since the new admin

2 66.67%
  • maxconsole is worse since the new admin

1 33.33%
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Angry Maxconsole is starting to show the most bullshit news thread ever

i used to respect maxconsole but ever since the change and especially when people were getting paid to post which stormed frenzies of news posts which at lest 70% are bullshit and advertising
    like for example: angry birds (**** game and **** news coming along with it like a DLC coming with it..who gives a **** about this **** phone game this game ain't hardcore or anything...)
    another example but advertising: (Free moon blasters [unknown ios game] now available on app store) if it was a slightly popular and was a paid app then ok but i seen many posts on the most fucked up games i ever seen
    there are many more examples but can't be arsed and you should be able to spot which is not even worth a read...

so what i would like or would be perfect is cut ALL the bullshit news and only stick to the important ones people should know

yes i know i would probably be banned for swearing but i do not give a **** no more as this forum is **** and this no.1 site is ruined after the take over and will not come back
    admin please take this bullshit news into consideration thank you and goodbye.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    one post in over a year and you are telling admin how to run the place?

i would ask what you contributed but since this is your one post i'd guess that is pretty obvious, and no, i dont get paid one cent and i hold the same position as i did under the previous admin, you remember the one? when there was no news for weeks at a time and even then it was posted by another admin, the forum was dead and people were leaving in droves, now we are getting more readers and yes, a lot more news, i dont suppose you noticed that you can restrict the news to any one topic using the buttons below the masthead so if for example the 360 is your thing you can choose to view just news related to that, click another button and see news thats relevent to that section, that way you can avoid all the shitty ios / android crap.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    As billy said, you can always hide all of those news you don't like to read . I strongly prefer have to choose what ones to read than can't read nothing.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Just to let ya'all know, I didnt vote the above poll.