ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - 360

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Alex Kidd, Golden Axe and Streets Of Rage coming to Xbox 360

They have been PEGI rated

PEGI has rated some really amazing Master System classic games to be released on Xbox 360.

Some sega classic games have been rated by PEGI so we can guess that they will be released soon. So the great Alex Kidd in Miracle World will arrive alongside other great Master System classic games: Super Hang-On, Golden Axe, Golden Axe 3, Streets of Rage and Street of Rage 3 were also rated by PEGI. If you are a true retro-gamer, you're lucky today, lot of great games are coming to Xbox 360.

We want to remember you that PEGI also rated some time ago Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Wonder Boy in Monster World and Monster World IV.

NEWS SOURCE: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/26...-for-xbox-360/

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news story!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Am I the only one who shares zero excitement whatsoever about 25-30 year old roms being released for $5 or so bucks a piece on a digital download service? I mean, we have COLLECTIONS of 15 to 40 of these games on a single disk for $20 just last gen, who are people getting excited about them being released one by one at extremely inflated prices? I can get games like Infinity Blade for cheaper than a Master System game.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Akuma View Post
    Am I the only one who shares zero excitement whatsoever about 25-30 year old roms being released for $5 or so bucks a piece on a digital download service? I mean, we have COLLECTIONS of 15 to 40 of these games on a single disk for $20 just last gen, who are people getting excited about them being released one by one at extremely inflated prices? I can get games like Infinity Blade for cheaper than a Master System game.
    I do tend to agree, especiall as you can get the entire collections of 16bit era roms quite easily these days for free (also seems like none of the copyright holders are overly bothered by it either). That said not everyone has a PC and not everyone has the basic knowhow to get the roms running even if it pretty simple to do, so these offereings do tend to appeal to some peopel, plus you can guarantee that it takes little effort to port these games, so minimum cost (no dount they all run on emulators, so make the emulator once, then all they do is change the gui skin for that game, which no doubt takes only a couple of hours to port the old game).
    Next Gen Console - i7 4770k@4.7GHZ + H100i, Z97E-ITX/ac (bending pins on the USB 3.0 header killed my Z87I ), Sapphire Radeon R9 290X , 16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866@2400, Crucial m4 240GB mSATA SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 64GB OCZ Agility 3 SRT cache, in a red Bitfenix Prodigy.

Re-Shelled Windows 8.1 Steam Box/XBMC HTPC - A10-7800, F2A88XN-WIFI, 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400, 120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD, in a Antec ISK110 MiniITX.