DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - PS3

Hybrid View

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Journey breaks PSN sales records

The fastest selling game ever in PSN

Journey has become the fastest selling game ever in Playstation Network, congratulations!

Journey is the fastest-selling game ever released in the SCEA region on the PlayStation Network.

According to Jenova Chen in Playstation Blog:

"Thanks to you, Journey has officially broken PlayStation Network and PlayStation Store sales records, surpassing all first and third-party games to become the fastest-selling game ever released in the SCEA region on the PlayStation Network."
    "And now, the reaction to Journey has been even more overwhelming. We have received more letters from fans in the two weeks since Journey's launch than we did for Flower over the past three years!"
    There aren't specific sales numbers but the studio has released a picture to say thank you to all the buyers.

Chen also announced that the JOurney's soundtrack will be released on April 10 for Playstation Store and iTunes. A limited edition will be released on CD in "the near future".

So guys, you can't miss this great game

NEWS SOURCE: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/...sales-records/

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news story!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    lack of numbers alway says to me that the sales aren't that great and by adding that it's a record breaker won't look so good for sales of other games. I never trust % numbers and just a non descriptive statment on how somthing has sold well or better without actual numbers. I'd rather se somthing like a top 10 best sales list, and other format sales numbers. As you can tell I have long since lost any trust in non specific sales claims, i'd rather be impressed with factual sales (I mean that in general as well not just this game).
    Next Gen Console - i7 4770k@4.7GHZ + H100i, Z87E-ITX, Sapphire Radeon R9 290X , 16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866@2400, Crucial m4 240GB mSATA SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 64GB OCZ Agility 3 SRT cache, in a red Bitfenix Prodigy.

Re-Shelled Windows Steam Box/XBMC HTPC (Stream Box would be more accurate) - A8-6500, F2A88XN-WIFI, 4GB Crucial Tactical Tracer 1600, 120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD, in a Thermaltake Element Q mini-ITX.