DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - Others

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Playing Tetris... on a Building!

Not your typical college prank!

The guys over the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) playTetris on their building...

Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), managed to convert their building' grid-like layout of windows into a fully workable version of Tetris... yep, complete with colored "pieces" and increasing levels of difficulty!

College pranks usually involve livestock, panties, the use of permanent marker on an unconscious, not-so-innocent partygoer or a combination thereof. But when you gather the cream of the geek crop at a hallowed higher learning institution like MIT, those playful tricks turn into wide-scale works of technical wonderment. Unbeknownst to members of the Earth and Planetary Science departments that inhabit the site of this larger-than-life hack, their building -- long a target for the university's mischievous overachievers -- had its grid-like layout of windows converted into a fully workable version of Tetris, complete with colored "pieces" and increasing levels of difficulty. So, is this merely a case of public performance art or just high-minded shenaningans from some very capable, idle hands? Check out the video below to view this Cambridge, MA-based tomfoolery and decide for yourself.

Pretty amazing. I would like to play this way too!

Be sure to check out the video below.

NEWS SOURCE: http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/23/t...-mit-building/

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news story!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    ... Everytime people ask me what do I want, I actually say "World Peace"... no lie... after seeing this... I want to play tetris on a building. F*CK the world!
    LOL! The TROLLZ LIVE!