Dump and manage your NAND files more easily
This little GUI by Tingedace allows you to dump and manage NAND files, remap bad blocks and also uncripple your Xbox 360.
XNand Healer GUI by TingedAce is a nice Windows utility that help us manage our NAND files.
According to him, this is the easiest GUI to perform the Reset Glitch Hack (RGH).
v2.0 is now available and here's the changelog:
And here are the official Installation instructions and Requirements:- Complete re-write of the front end in WPF for richer UI experience
- Background analysis of NANDs (no pop-up windows) allows you to keep working uninterrupted
- Keeps history of recent working folders in a drop-down for easy switching
- Support for latest Multibuilder 0.94 and RGH2
NOTE: Multibuilder cannot be installed under "C:\Program Files". It needs to be installed
somewhere else e.g. "C:\Nandpro" to allow write access by XNandhealer.
Download it HERE!1. Copy XNandHealer.exe to a folder of choice e.g. C:\Nandpro
2. Requires .Net Framework 4.0
3. Requires Nandpro + associated drivers (not tested with nandpro 3.0)
4. Extract MultiBuilder to a folder of choice e.g. C:\Nandpro\MultiBuilder
Download from: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jvuz0jg9byfbj54
NOTE1: Multibuilder cannot be installed under "C:\Program Files". It needs to be installed somewhere else e.g. "C:\Nandpro" to allow write access by XNandhealer.
NOTE2: Multi builder (run.exe) is not used/invoked by XNH. It is required as a convenient package containing all files necessary to run xeBuild.
5. (Optional) Requires FindSecData 0.62 by boby2pc for Uncrippling
NEWS SOURCE: Downloads (via) Rigid360
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!