Rom hacks for Pokémon Emerald and Fire Red

Pokémon Liquid Crystal is a hack of Fire Red that remakes the original Crystal version for the GBC.
Pokémon Flora Sky is a hack of Emerald that adds gen 4 and gen 5 Pokémons and new updated graphics.

If you didn't know, there are two amazing Rom Hacks for some Pokémon versions on the GameBoy Advance.

- Pokémon Liquid Crystal.

This one is a hack from Pokémon Fire Red for the GBA. As it name suggests, its a full remake of Pokémon Crystal, which was originally released on the GBC.

I started working on this alone around April 2007. This was supposed to be a one person project at first, this meaning a solo hack, but just like Pokemon: Shiny Gold, it quickly became popular (maybe too much...?), so I decided to appoint Synyster_Zeikku as Co-Owner. There is far too much work put into this to turn back, in other words. We will finish this 100%. Because my old thread has been closed for over a year I thought posting a new thread for a fresh beta would be a good idea instead of reopening the old one. The latest version is Beta 3.1 which is 4 years into development at about 80% complete overall.

GET the BETA 3.1 IPS HERE!

Also, go to the official Hack thread and its official Website for more info and media.

- Pokémon Flora Sky.

And this is a hack from Pokémon Emerald for the GBA. It features updated graphics and it also includes sprites from gen 4 and 5 Pokémon!

Pokemon Flora Sky is a hack version of Pokemon Emerald Version. The author of this game is Sky from Poke-Mega. Now the final version of Pokemon Flora Sky is released (100% Full Released).

You can also see and catch all Pokemons from Gen IV and V that you just see in Pokemon games in Nintendo DS. Please rememer Pokemon Flora Sky is just a GameBoy Advance Game but you can enjoy more than you think.

DOWNLOAD the latest ROM hack from HERE!.

Also, go and visit their Official Website for more info and screens.

Don't forget those hacks are compatible with any GBA emulator, or better yet, you can also try them on an old GBA Flashcart. So, go download and enjoy!

NEWS SOURCE #1: Pokemon flora sky you asked it you got it (via) DashHacks
NEWS SOURCE #2: Updates will melt your crystal (via) DashHacks

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!