The GameCube USB Loader for Wii.
Has been a while, but crediar is back with another update for the GC loader for Wii, fixing a few bugs from the last release.
If you didn't know, DIOS MIOS by crediar, allows you to run Gamecube games from an USB device on your Wii.
Here are its Features:
A few months have passed since the last big update and thankfully, he is back with another one, this time fixing some bugs and adding some improvements.- Full speed loading from an USB device, or a SD card (DIOS MIOS Lite)
- Loads 1:1 and compressed .ISO disc images
- Loads games as extracted files (FST)
- Loads retail discs
- NMM (No More Memory) memory card emulation
- Cheat code and WiiRd support
- Changeable configuration of various settings
- Reset/Power off via button combo (R + Z + Start) (R + Z + B + D-Pad Down)
- Both internal NAND and SNEEK/UNEEK DI support
- Advanced video mode patching and force widescreen
Here's the full changelog for the just released v2.3:
You can download the latest version from the official DIOS MIOS project website linked below!*Fixed creating NMM save file folders in FST mode
*Fixed CardFindEntryByName which incorrectly compared file names
*Added a hack for Phantasy Star Online 1&2 version 1.0
*GCLoader improvements that include warning the user if an incorrect CONFIG_VERSION is used
*Hardcoded the only worthy DVDGetDriveStatus patching, so once again the NODISC cfg doesn't do anything
*Removed unused code
*Removed unused files
*Added another reason for 'Fatal error apploader size is zero!'
NEWS SOURCE #1: diosmios (via) Google Code
NEWS SOURCE #2: Downloads #9417 = diosmios_v2.3 (via) EurAsia
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!