ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - 360

Thread: RGH on Falcon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

RGH on Falcon

I am in the process of doing my first RGH on a phat falcon. I am using a nand-x with coolrunner ck3 lite and have soldered QSB in. I have dumped the nand several times, compared them they match. I have flashed the coolrunner and created and flashed the ecc. All seems to have gone well, no errors in j-runner. The next section is to get the cpu key, that is where I am stuck. The box will turn on, no picture the coolrunner has a constant red light on it, I can't see the green light flashing.
    I have used the blue wire to the bottom of the board and not the lossless cable. Is that correct?? Also I can't seem to find anywhere which of the dipswitches on the chip I need to flick, am I right in thinking I can flick any of them as it's trial and error??
    I have double and triple checked my solder joints, they are fine.(I am no noob at soldering I do it everyday in my job)

Can anyone point me in the right direction, I'm sure its staring me in the face but I can't see it lol.

Edit. Left it for an hour or so, just turned it on and it gave me 3rrod..wtf???!??!?!?!

cheers guys
    Last edited by buttwad; 10-18-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    if its soldered in properly regardless of where the switchs are the chip should still try to glitch,so you should see the green light come on periodicaly.

if you programmed it for a falcon and put it in a xenon it should still go green,the chip is trying to glitch as to whether the console will is a different matter.so no green glitching light then you have a problem somewhere.