ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - Others

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Black Ops II disk 2 PC is MASS EFFECT 2 !!

EPIC FAIL !!

In some cases, the disk 2 of Black Ops II for PC is, in fact, Mass Effect 2.

It seems a joke but, unfortunately, it's 100% real. A lot of people around the Internet are reporting problems with the disk 2 of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. As you can see in the video below they can install the disk 1 of the game, but when they're asked to insert the disk 2 of the game the disk turned out to be a copy of Mass Effect 2...

We hope that the company offers a good solution for all the people with this problem. If you want to play the game now, while you wait for a real solution, you can install the game via Steam and download the missing files from disc 2.

As I said before: EPIC FAIL !!

NEWS SOURCE #1: Black-Ops 2 PC disc2 is apparently Mass Effect 2 major screwup at disc manufacturer (via) GameRanX
    NEWS SOURCE #2: Show Thread #3002174 (via) Steam Forums

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    bioware jumps into the cod:bo2 issues by offering a free mass effect trilogy to people who send in photos of their black ops2 / me2 discs but hurry the offer is very limited.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/13/w...ring-the-call/

Rumor has it that about a thousand customers who purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops II for PC today were also treated to a surprise copy of Mass Effect 2. If you were one of the affected, chances are you thought it was a mistake, but we prefer to think that it was an omen, and when the universe talks, you should listen.

If the universe thinks that you should be playing Mass Effect right now, who are we to argue? In fact, we want to help! The first fifty fans affected by this phenomenon to send us a picture holding their special disc 2 will receive a code for a FREE PC copy of Mass Effect Trilogy.

Remember, in order to qualify, YOU must be in the picture, and disc 2 of your Call of Duty: Black Ops II must be visible. Got it? Then send your photo to community@bioware.com and you could be playing your very own Mass Effect Trilogy in time for the weekend!

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    nice marketing scheme, well i best get photoshoping my mugshot into a pic lolz

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    ahahhahahahhahahahah ROTFL!. ahahhahahahaha

Often on 360 about my sh*t connection, enemies don't die, even with half mag. Joking with my clan, I said...this game isn't Black ops 2, but in reality it is Star wars, where sci-fi rules on reality where people don't die with half mag....then I wrong, because it is MASS EFFECT 2. ahhahahahahhahhahahahhhhahahahahhahhahahahhhhahaha hahhahhahahahhhhahahahahhahhahahahhhhahahahahhahha hahahhhhahahahahhahhahahahhhhahahahahhahhahahahhhh ahahahahhahhahahahhhhahahahahhahhahahahhhhahahahah hahhahahahhvhhahahahahhahhahahahhhhahahahahhahhaha hahhhhahahahahhahhahahahh