ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - Others

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation iPhone 5S incoming?

To begin trial production next month...

According to a Chinese newspaper, Apple is already working on a new version of its iPhone 5, the iPhone '5S', with its production to begin next December.

According to the Chinese-language Commercial Times newspaper, Apple's Asian assemblers will begin the first trial-production batch of its next version of the iPhone, dubbed the iPhone 5S, with initial production volumes likely to top 50,000-100,000 units, in preparation for large-scale shipments to begin in the first quarter of next year.

Also, according to the publication, another new iPad is expected to be released a quarter later than the new phone.

Facing low yield rates in the production of iPhone 5, Apple has accelerated the certification processes for related parts and components for the iPhone 5S, the paper revealed.

While the speculated iPhone 5S is expected to enter volume production in the first quarter of 2013, Apple is also likely to release a new version of iPad a quarter later than the iPhone 5S, since the display resolution of its latest version of iPad has come out lower than expected, the paper added.
    And finally, it looks like the original Commercial Times article also refers to the long rumored Apple "iTV", noting that it could be released in the first half of 2013.

NEWS SOURCE #1: iPhone 5s rumor (via) TheRegister
    NEWS SOURCE #2: News #a20121112PB200 (via) DigiTimes

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    OMFG... An S model? Thats insane... I bet you can call people with this version.
    ---
    Norway just made the worlds first Smart Cruise Ship. Robots working in bars and lots of other high tech stuff.
    This ship have Xbox One's, but they also have Wii U in other ships.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cyyOUZjEIc#t=158

Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    well it is highly likely that crapple will release a iPhone5s version, the S standing for stupid to all those that rushed out to buy the 5 knowing crapple will deliberatly leave loads of bugs and release the S version with these so called bugs fixed.

i love the advert they show, take long pictures..... erm crapple you do know that this was available on cydia way back on the iPhone 4, all your so called new 5 features ive had for ages on my 4.3.3 JB iPhone 4.

so suck my c0ck crapple i will never pay over 500 for a locked phone that restricts users, and only offer new features to customers if they cash out another 500 + for another one of your crap products... ohh how i love those that now find any accessories you may have purchased previsouly are now rendered completely useless on your new iCrap device.
    Last edited by Retroboy; 11-14-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diztructor View Post
    i love the advert they show, take long pictures..... erm crapple you do know that this was available on cydia way back on the iPhone 4, all your so called new 5 features ive had for ages on my 4.3.3 JB iPhone 4.
    No the bit I love is where they say the the tall screen is 'common sense', to me something that is common sense should have been seen several generations ago.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tech3475 View Post
    No the bit I love is where they say the the tall screen is 'common sense', to me something that is common sense should have been seen several generations ago.
    funnier still is that 3.5in was common sense and the perfect size in the past but now its 4in just goes to show that the consumer still dictates the market no matter how hard apple tries to force there perfect on to the consumer.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diztructor View Post
    well it is highly likely that crapple will release a iPhone5s version, the S standing for stupid to all those that rushed out to buy the 5 knowing crapple will deliberatly leave loads of bugs and release the S version with these so called bugs fixed.

so suck my c0ck crapple i will never pay over 500 for a locked phone that restricts users, and only offer new features to customers if they cash out another 500 + for another one of your crap products... ohh how i love those that now find any accessories you may have purchased previsouly are now rendered completely useless on your new iCrap device.
    Never underestimate isheeps. They think S model is bloated with new tech, even if they only changed the color of a mail header. They gladly fork out another 500 for nothing.
    ---
    Norway just made the worlds first Smart Cruise Ship. Robots working in bars and lots of other high tech stuff.
    This ship have Xbox One's, but they also have Wii U in other ships.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cyyOUZjEIc#t=158