DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - PS3

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition leaked

For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition will include Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and some DLC's.

The canadian retailer Future Shop has leaked today a new Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 with a price of $29.99. This edition will be released on November 30 and it includes Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and the following DLC's:

• BioShock: Plasmids Pack, Challenge Rooms Pack, and Bonus Museum Level
    • BioShock 2: Sinclair Solutions Tester, Rapture Metro, Kill ‘Em Kindly, The Protector Trials and Minerva’s Den
    • Collectible sticker pack from BioShock Infinite’s world of Columbia
    The game has not been officially announced yet, but you can see the official cover above.

NEWS SOURCE #1: Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition revealed by retailer scheduled for November 30th release (via) PlaystationLifeStyle
    NEWS SOURCE #2: Bioshock Ultimate rapture edition Playstation 3 (via) FutureShop

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I like these packs they are throwing out nowadays (This one, Mass Effect Trilogy, Resistance etc.). I have never been the guy to pre-order a game or buy it for 70 Euro day one. Also, I refuse to pay for DLC, it just doesn't feel right to me yet (I'll have to accept it eventually I'm afraid.) These packs for 40 Euro including all DLC are money well spent.