New Medusa’s Gaze item and some big changes for Sackboy.
The 1.02 patch for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will go live early next week, and and includes changes to Sackboy, a new item, AI enhancements and more...
SuperBot has announced that the first patch for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is coming early next week.
Here are the Patch 1.02 notes:
And finally, Superbot also thanked the fans for their feedback:• A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
• View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
• Voice chat icon added to loading screens
• AI logic enhancements
• Network performance improvements
• Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
• Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
• Overall improvements to network connectivity
• Level 1 Super – Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
• Level 2 Super – Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
• Level 3 Super – Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
• Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
• Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP
NEWS SOURCE #1: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale patch 1.02 lands early next week (via) VG247"We’ll continue to closely monitor the data coming in as players online continue to kick-punch-chop their way through the leaderboards,” wrote community manager Daniel ‘Clockw0rk’ Maniago. “We ask that you keep tweeting, posting, and discussing ways that your experience with the game can be improved.”
NEWS SOURCE #2: First Playstation All-Stars patch next week (via) IGN
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!