ModChipCentral - PS3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Father kills newborn because of PS3

He got angry while playing.

A father killed an infant child after it fussed while he was playing video games. Both parents have been charged.

Really sad story in here...

The father of an infant child admitted that he “snapped” and punched the newborn in the face after it fussed while he was playing on the PlayStation 3, in High Point, North Carolina.

Brian Jack Frazier, 20, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of his 2-week-old son, Kahn Frazier, whose lifeless body was found by High Point police officers responding to a call from a house on Kimery Drive, on Tuesday, last week.

Here's what happened:

Frazier’s girlfriend and the boy’s mother, 20-year-old Stefany Renee Ash, called 911 to report that the child was unresponsive.

Investigators determined that Kahn was the victim of a homicide and that the couple had tried to cover up what happened, prosecutors said. Ash was charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder. During initial court appearances for the suspects, District Court Judge Polly Sizemore set Ash’s bond at $1 million and ordered Frazier held without bond.

Assistant District Attorney Leah Howell told Sizemore that Ash and Frazier live with Ash’s father, the baby and her other child, a 15-month-old boy, at 1206 Kimery Drive.

The couple was there with both children when officers and paramedics arrived. Ash’s father was at work. Police found Kahn, who was born Nov. 14, dead in a bassinet in the bedroom.

“The conditions of the home were horrible,” said Howell.

Detectives interviewed Ash and Frazier separately at the home and later questioned them at police headquarters. Prosecutors said Frazier admitted to his role in Kahn’s death.

“He said he was playing PlayStation until 5 a.m. (Tuesday). The baby was fussy,” said Howell.

“(Frazier) said he snapped, grabbed the child by the neck, punched the baby in the face, killed the baby and then went back to bed.”

Ash initially told police she went to sleep at 5 a.m., woke up at 2 p.m. and found the baby unresponsive. She didn’t call for help until about 3 p.m., which aroused detectives’ suspicions. Howell said the truth was that the couple had been planning for hours how to cover up the homicide, possibly by hiding the body and claiming that the boy had been kidnapped. Ash also suggested that Frazier flee, Howell said.

Paramedics found bruising around the child’s neck that appeared to be consistent with fingerprint impressions and told detectives that rigor mortis in his body had started to subside, suggesting Kahn had been killed long before the couple claimed.

Ash’s stepfather, Bruce Alston, told the judge that his stepdaughter is afraid of Frazier, who she met online. He relocated from Louisiana and moved in with Ash and her family. He said her father was the only provider in the household and that the family struggled to make ends meet.

“Stephanie has never hurt any of her children. She loves them with all her heart,” said Alston. “We were only a phone call away. They know they can drop the baby off anytime. They have made many mistakes since he has been in the area.”

Alston nevertheless described Frazier as a loving father who was proud at the recent birth of his son.

“I know he loves to play PlayStation,” said Alston. “He’s not mature enough to have a family.”
    NEWS SOURCE #1: Playstation 3 (via) GameFaqs
    NEWS SOURCE #2: Parents charged in infant's death (via) HPE

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    doesnt matter what system he was playing on, it reflects badly on all gamers.

just hope this animal doesnt see a console again any time before a ps10 might launch if sony still exists by then.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billysastard View Post

just hope this animal doesnt see a console again any time before a ps10 might launch if sony still exists by then.
    Sadly alot of jails have been using 'video games' as correction tools:

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/09/2...n-jail-baffles

Even in the UK it is common, lucky not so much in the USA where this idoit was born.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyopa View Post
    Sadly alot of jails have been using 'video games' as correction tools:

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/09/2...n-jail-baffles

Even in the UK it is common, lucky not so much in the USA where this idoit was born.
    well in the uk enhanced prisoners can have their own games consoles however they are restricted to offline only models (ps2 phat and earlier and a 10 disc limit) and some jails go further by banning memory cards, but given his offence i''d imagine him being put on segregation for his protection if he was in the uk.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    f*cking awful

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    should get the ps3 and bounce it off there heads until they drop down dead

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
    should get the ps3 and bounce it off there heads until they drop down dead

definatly have to use a ps3 fat for that, those things weigh a ton

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Rest in peace, poor creature.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I'm trying to imagine myself getting mad enough to punch a baby, and I just can't. What. The. ****. I can at least understand those other similar stories where shaking was involved, because it is vaguely reasonable for a new parent to get frustrated and shake them in a "why won't you be quiet" response while overestimating the baby's neck strength. Still, in those stories, the baby is usually a few months old and... sweet jesus, I'm using baby shaking as a positive example of parenting! That's how fucked up this is!
    I used to fanboy consoles in my sig. Now I'm not so sure they are worth my love. Steam has done more for me than all 3 consoles combined this gen.

Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billysastard View Post

your kidding right, have you seen what inmates get these days, it takes the piss.

because some pr1ck lawyer thinks theyre still humans and locking them is cruel, feck sake they get a tv, snooker table, a gym and some prisons indeed have a console.

but i hate how bad parenting gets spun around like this and its games and consoles to be blamed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast