ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - Wii

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tropical Island
    Posts
    19,250
    Total Thanks Given
    279
    Total Thanks Received
    1,295
    Total Thanked Posts
    754

    Exclamation BioShock Infinite not coming to Wii U

    'Nothing is brewing right now'...



    According to Irrational Games' Ken Levine, the upcoming shooter won't arrive to Nintendo's HD system, and actually, there aren't any plans for it at all.

    In an interview with Destructoid, Irrational Games creative director Ken Levine said BioShock Infinite will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC, but not Wii U.

    According to him, the studio has no plans at all for Nintendo's first high-definition platform...

    As for whether or not Irrational has any Wii U projects at all in development, Levine said "nothing is brewing right now."

    The developer said he purchased a Wii U and he enjoys it, but that is the extent of Irrational's connection to the Wii U.
    So, there you go. The upcoming shooter was recently delayed, and is now planned to be released on March, next year.

    NEWS SOURCE #1: Q-A with Ken Levine head in the clouds (via) Destructoid
    NEWS SOURCE #2: Bioshock Infinite skipping Wii-U (via) GameSpot

    Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!


  2.                    
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    784
    Total Thanks Given
    3
    Total Thanks Received
    42
    Total Thanked Posts
    27
    Devs/companies are already doing it, is not supporting the Wii U. They got their HD 1080p. they got their online community. They got the "Hardcore" Controllers yall want. They got the online update/demo/DLC support. You got the online shop. They got all the hard drive space you need. what more do you dumb asses want? Are you intimated by Nintendo's games? DO you feel inferior to Nintendo? what is your problems?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    756
    Total Thanks Given
    36
    Total Thanks Received
    26
    Total Thanked Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N1 View Post
    Devs/companies are already doing it, is not supporting the Wii U. They got their HD 1080p. they got their online community. They got the "Hardcore" Controllers yall want. They got the online update/demo/DLC support. You got the online shop. They got all the hard drive space you need. what more do you dumb asses want? Are you intimated by Nintendo's games? DO you feel inferior to Nintendo? what is your problems?
    Right on!

    A couple of weeks ago, Gearbox announced that there wouldn't be a Wii U port of Borderlands because they simply couldn't think of features for the Gamepad Maybe this is a factor.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
    Posts
    6,199
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    1
    Total Thanked Posts
    1
    maybe nintendo should stop forcing fad motion controllers as its primary controller and actually put more effort into making an innovative machine, not a revamp last gen system.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    784
    Total Thanks Given
    3
    Total Thanks Received
    42
    Total Thanked Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Diztructor View Post
    maybe nintendo should stop forcing fad motion controllers as its primary controller and actually put more effort into making an innovative machine, not a revamp last gen system.
    lol fad my ass. It just a standard controller with a screen. I bet you love move huh.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    West Yorks, UK
    Posts
    12,914
    Total Thanks Given
    708
    Total Thanks Received
    846
    Total Thanked Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N1 View Post
    lol fad my ass. It just a standard controller with a screen. I bet you love move huh.
    it will stop being a fad to him once sony "innovates" it into their next gen controller.


    Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

    Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0