ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - Others

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Samsung to release and tease the new Galaxy S IV on March 14th

In New York

Samsung has confirmed that it will be launching the new Galaxy S IV smartphone on that date

Attention Android fans! The new iteration of the Samsung Galaxy, the Galaxy S IV is coming closer, as closer as in less than 10 days. Samsung has confirmed that the new phone will be teased and released on March 14th in a event that will be hold in New York.

According to NeoWin:

Samsung has stated that it will have a launch event for its Android-based Galaxy S IV smartphone in New York City on March 14th, but it looks like it won't be confined to an invited list of journalists sitting in a room as Samsung will also be holding a public event related to the smartphone's reveal in Times Square on that same day
    Stay tuned!

NEWS SOURCE #1: Samsung holding public Galaxy S IV event in NYCs Times Square March 14th (via) NeoWin
    NEWS SOURCE #2: SamsungMobile (via) Twitter

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I have Galaxy S3 and its damn good.

S4 will have 8 Core CPU btw.

Maybe there isnt that much to upgrade elsewhere now, but it wont be enough with CPU and screen upgrades.
    HTC used to be the best, and nowadays Samsung is the best, but probably not by far.

I think at some point HTC will find a new way to get #1 spot again, and that wont be 16 Core CPU as a selling point.

HTC or Samsung..I dont care.. I will get the brand with the best Android phone when i need a new.
    ---
    Norway just made the worlds first Smart Cruise Ship. Robots working in bars and lots of other high tech stuff.
    This ship have Xbox One's, but they also have Wii U in other ships.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cyyOUZjEIc#t=158

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Thumbs down

Pratically a phone, where to see something games or apps working on 8 cored, we are waiting 3 years, when for that time, Galaxy S 7 come out.