I already own S3 which is the best, smoothest and fastest phone i ever tried.
I can get S4 cheap with 12 month sub when its released, but i dont need such a phone.
- What am i gonna do with 8 cores in a phone? I have Quad Core in my S3 which is overkill enough.
- 1080p on a 5 inch screen is pointless.
- It doesent have more RAM than my S3.
I'm both a Samsung and HTC fan, but i dont know if i will get S4 or the best HTC next time whatever model that is.
I own HTC Desire HD's which was the fastest booting phone ever (2 seconds) 2 years ago, and Samsung S3 couldn't beat it even with its overkill power.
Time for HTC to wake up and beat Samsung.
My Steam Stats:
* *Worth:* $7083.86 ($2212.61 with sales)
* *Games owned:* 700
* *Games not played:* 395 **(56%)**
* *Hours spent:* 299.7h (Probably over 100 hours with idling there)
Q: How can PS4 be superior to Xbone?
900p vs 1080p + same textures. Similar hardware.
I think MS was maybe right with that comparison, so its wrong to flame Xbone.