Changes in 1.3:
- Added support for the VMC/VME commands.
- Added /? to display the command line syntax.
Changes in 1.2:
- Fixed the patch that writes the new image size and image type in the LIMG header.
- Now displays the 16 bytes of the LIMG header when the image is opened.
- Now allows to add the LIMG sector to the end of image.
- Changed the GUI to a "tabbed look".
Changes in 1.1:
- Added support for drag & drop and command line interface (CLI) -> pass the full path of the image as parameter.
- Added support for auto decryption if a PKG is selected or passed as parameter.
- RAP files are auto copied to the RAPS folder if they are present in the same folder of the PKG or in a "exdata" folder
- Pad verification (for multiple of 0x4000) now asks if you want to add the required padding when needed.
- Image type (CD or DVD) is now detected and displayed on the GUI
- Added option to patch the image with the file size and image type (CD or DVD)
The program looks for the LIMG header in the offset (File Size - 0x4000), and changes the 4 bytes size (in big endian format) to:
(Image Size - 0x4000) \ 0x800 for DVD and sets 8th byte to 1. Bytes 15-16 are set to 08 00
(Image Size - 0x4000) \ 0x930 for CD and sets 8th byte to 2. Bytes 15-16 are set to 09 30