ModChipCentral - PS3

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    @mochzr
    I dont get this, OK I've installed Dev Hook 0.46 (Latest one from Booster) onto my Memory stick and the folders thats on the ROOT NOW is DH, PSP and ISO.
    So when I install the X its not exactly going anywhere, Shouldnt the stuff in X folder go into DH?
    Dream Car: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    try starting from the beginning

1) make sure u downgraded from 2.00 and not 2.71
    2) try the newest version of devhook, install with the "Ultimate Installer" program
    3) make sure you have the X folder in the root directory, as well as the runUMD files I posted (those are already pre-patched to run automatically w/o any delay)

Alekserb Guest

!!!

ok ive re traced everything that this fourm has said and still whenever i enter devhook and enter the settings and click O on start it just stops and eventually turns off ?????????? im going crazy trying to figure out what it is im doing wrong

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    what ISO are you trying to boot?

Alekserb Guest

ive tried a few of them from pirates of the carbiean to lumines and nfs...

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    @BadBoyTC

The X folder goes in the root folder (like G:\X)

@ Alekserb

I'll send you my whole PSP memory stick folder later, so basically if u have the downgrade done right (2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 -> 1.5) . Hang in till then

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mochzr
    2) try the newest version of devhook, install with the "Ultimate Installer" program
    The newest dev hook 'Ultimate installer' v1.1 what I got of Psp Hacks doesnt have the disc emulation.

I never even had 2.71 - where did you get the idea I had 2.71 from?
    I have always had 1.5 - from when I bought my PSP

The only thing thats wrong with my PSP is that when you put a ANY UMD in it will say 'This disc could not be read'
    Last edited by BadBoyTC; 10-25-2006 at 03:03 AM.

lazeeya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mochzr
    @BadBoyTC

The X folder goes in the root folder (like G:\X)

@ Alekserb

I'll send you my whole PSP memory stick folder later, so basically if u have the downgrade done right (2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 -> 1.5) . Hang in till then
    i bought my PSP as a 2.0 and downgraded to 1.5. did everything listed above, and it simply just freezes. i used to "ultimate installer" and it installed devhook .46 GUI MOD 3.3. and i have the x folder and the patched runumd. so pretty much i have everything done, tried booting tekken and fifa2, and it froze. i know for 100% sure that those two ISO's i have are good, because i've played them before when my UMD drive was still working.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    @lazeeya
    That ultimate installer installs the latest and greatest dev hook but it doesnt have the 1.5 umd emulation, coz Ive tried it.
    Im NOW using dev hook 0.45 which does emulate isos I tried it with tekken and juiced both working fine have a trouble saving with tekken but eassily fixed.
    Or you could wait around 2 weeks - 1 month for Dark_Alex SE-C(Special edition revision C) which will be able to play ISO/CSOs with UMD.
    Last edited by BadBoyTC; 10-25-2006 at 01:21 PM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    The latest DevHook does have 1.5 emulation for games... Games like Ridge Racer (release game) will work in DevHook w/o the use of RunUMD. You just load the ISO, select Firmwire 1.50F, and go. I've tried it myself, it works fine.

Combined with runumd, it will run most games. (LocoRoco works perfectly)

Keep in mind only the Japanese Tekken works, and that's after the PPF patch.

RunUMD is NOT perfect, it will not run all the ISOs that DevHook will run w/ a working UMD drive. I would say that it runs 80-90% of them.

Please keep in mind what I've described only pertains to the newest DevHook, Installed by ultimate installer 1.1 Any other version probably isn't accurately described here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast