ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - PS3

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

REBUG 999′ DOWNGRADER questions

I don't understand fully the description on the rebug site:

I assume the result of running this is a downgrade to Rebug 3.55.4 REX, correct?

It says it "Set's your SYSCON COREOS version to 9.99". Is this permanent or only during the downgrade?

Also "Requires System Dehasing After Downgrade" Is this something I need to initiate? How do I do this if not automatic?

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tato View Post
    I don't understand fully the description on the rebug site:

I assume the result of running this is a downgrade to Rebug 3.55.4 REX, correct?

It says it "Set's your SYSCON COREOS version to 9.99". Is this permanent or only during the downgrade?

Also "Requires System Dehasing After Downgrade" Is this something I need to initiate? How do I do this if not automatic?
    Basically, you don't want to stay on this (999) firmware. What firmware are you trying to end up on? If your firmware is QA flagged then you don't really need to worry about much. "Requires System Dehasing After Downgrade" (btw its dehaSHing) Don't worry about this, just make sure your console is QA flagged, there's a couple ways to do it if not, through rebug toolbox or using a seperate pkg you get off the net, just use search. Please don't ask whats QA flag,when you can do research first.
    PS3 Slim w/ Rebug Rex 4.46 (4.55 Spoofer), 500GB Internal, 1TB/3TB External; PS2 Fat McBoot w/ Hard Drive; Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
    Last game finished: Evil Within | Currently Playing: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    MY PS3 GAME LIST

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatrickBatman For This Useful Post:

Jock O'Strap (12-18-2013)

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBatman View Post
    Basically, you don't want to stay on this (999) firmware.
    Oh, so this is not Rebug 3.55?
    Rebug site says of the downgrader: FEATURE All 3.55.x REX EDITION Features (Firmware is identical)

What firmware are you trying to end up on? If your firmware is QA flagged then you don't really need to worry about much.
    I want to get to rebug 3.55. I'm currently on Regero 4.50 so I don't have QA flag enabled

"Requires System Dehasing After Downgrade" (btw its dehaSHing) Don't worry about this, just make sure your console is QA flagged, there's a couple ways to do it if not, through rebug toolbox or using a seperate pkg you get off the net, just use search. Please don't ask whats QA flag,when you can do research first.
    Ok, so if I follow you correctly...9.99 downgrader will not give me the 3.55 I want. So I would 1)installed this, 2)enable QA flag 3)install 3.55. And I don't have to concern myself about dehaSHing or the SYSCON COREOS?