ModChipCentral - 360

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation CronusMAX - Full XBOX ONE Support Added!

Worlds 1st Keyboard/Mouse/Modded Controllers

CronusMAX now works on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PC, PS3, and maybe more.

Here is the full info from TX's forums:

For the last two weeks we have been working hard with the CronusMAX team to add complete support for the CronusMAX and XBOX ONE Console.

This is perfect for those who love their old 360 controllers, or had a real expensive modded 360 controller and now don't have to worry about buying another, or want to use a PS4 Dualshock 4 controller or want that extra edge by playing with a keyboard and mouse. Naturally you have full access to all of the modpacks too so you can now play with a fully modded controller on your Xbox One - including our latest addition to the modpack range, CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS V1.0 - again supplied free of charge and will be out very soon

This is a FREE update for all CronusMAX customers

• Introducing World's First Full Xbox One Support
    • Gaming Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One
    • DualShock 3 Controller on Xbox One *Wired & Wireless*
    • DualShock 4 Controller on Xbox One *Wired & Wireless*
    • Xbox 360 Controller on Xbox One *Wired & Wireless*
    • PS3 Joystick on Xbox One
    • Xbox 360 Joystick on Xbox One
    • Wii U Pro Controller on Xbox One
    • Wiimote on Xbox One
    • Full Scripting and Macro Capabilities on Xbox One
    • All ModPacks on Xbox One including Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts and more!

Changelog:

Gtuner: 2013-12-10, Ver 2.08

• GPC: Added support for XB1 rumbling triggers (RUMBLE_RT, RUMBLE_LT)
    • Added support for Xbox One console
    • Added DS3 BT rumble flow control+ (plus) option
    • Plugin Manager: Background color (green: installed, red: need update)
    • Documentation updates

Firmware: 2013-12-10, Ver 1.36

• Added support for Xbox One console
    • GVM: Added support for rumbling triggers of Xbox One controller
    • Fix DS4 accelerometers Y and Z signals
    • Added DS3 BT rumble flow control+ (plus) option
    • GVM: Fix on get_controller function

MaxAim v3.10: Added support for Xbox One console (also added PS4 to be ready for upcoming support)

MaxRemapper v1.10: Added support for Xbox One console (also added PS4 to be ready for upcoming support)

ComboMagic v1.75: Added support for Xbox One console
    Enjoy a full video demo below:

NEWS SOURCE: Forum Thread #141912 (via) Team-Xecuter

Our thanks to 'steveo1978' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Very cool and uncool. Cool for the multi-input support on X0. Uncool for the fact that Modded controllers are online now. There goes the neighborhood.

Also I noticed that in the video you CANNOT connect a X360 wireless controller directly to the device (unlike the PS wireless controllers). You need a separate wireless dongle. This needs to be addressed. Correct me if im wrong.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wewii View Post
    Very cool and uncool. Cool for the multi-input support on X0. Uncool for the fact that Modded controllers are online now. There goes the neighborhood.

Also I noticed that in the video you CANNOT connect a X360 wireless controller directly to the device (unlike the PS wireless controllers). You need a separate wireless dongle. This needs to be addressed. Correct me if im wrong.
    Wired controller should work. The fightstick in the video should be wired.

On another note, modded controllers have already been online, the same mods on the old controllers can still be used. Points were slightly changed.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wewii View Post
    Well you would need a bluetooth dongle to use a wireless PS3,Xbox One, or PS4 controller to use them wirelessly. The wireless 360 controller requires the dongle because of how the 360 controllers design. The 360 USB cable thing is basically only for sync data and charging the controller and no actual usage data is transmitted through the USB cable. With this device I think its far better to just use a wired 360 controller than to than to get all the stuff needed to make a wireless 360 controller work, which to be clear is all because of the design of the 360 controller and its security.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Will this work with xbox 360 or Pc steering wheels, cause that would be awsome. I have a Fanatec CSR Wheel that I would love to use on an xbox one since I can't afford a xbox one plus the only wheel out for it now which is a $400 thrustmaster wheel.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyboomer View Post
    Will this work with xbox 360 or Pc steering wheels, cause that would be awsome. I have a Fanatec CSR Wheel that I would love to use on an xbox one since I can't afford a xbox one plus the only wheel out for it now which is a $400 thrustmaster wheel.
    I had discussing that with someone the other day, and for the most part they should work except for a shifter may not work. There is probably a way to make the shifter work but I dont have a cronus or a steering wheel to test my theories on.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Can anybody confirm if they have been able to make it work :

Fanatec CSR Elite with XBOX One ?
    Fanatec CSR Elite with PS4 ?
    ClubSport Wheel Base EU on XBOX One ?
    Clubsport Wheel Base EU on PS4 ?

(I am not using the stick shifter but the paddle shifters on the wheel itself)

It would be a great solution since Fanatec is still waiting for M$ support and they will have to develop a completely new wheel for the Xbox One. PS4 is still hard to figure out since there are no games out yet supporting any wheel input. I really hope that someone can share their experiences !! Thanks !

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4U View Post
    Can anybody confirm if they have been able to make it work :

Fanatec CSR Elite with XBOX One ?
    Fanatec CSR Elite with PS4 ?
    ClubSport Wheel Base EU on XBOX One ?
    Clubsport Wheel Base EU on PS4 ?

(I am not using the stick shifter but the paddle shifters on the wheel itself)

It would be a great solution since Fanatec is still waiting for M$ support and they will have to develop a completely new wheel for the Xbox One. PS4 is still hard to figure out since there are no games out yet supporting any wheel input. I really hope that someone can share their experiences !! Thanks !
    I would like it confirmed as well, I don't use shifter either. My main concern is will the force feedback work as well on xbox one as it does on the 360.
    Thanks

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

fanatec gt2 Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by babyboomer View Post
    I would like it confirmed as well, I don't use shifter either. My main concern is will the force feedback work as well on xbox one as it does on the 360.
    Thanks
    I am using the fanatec gt2 wheel and it works great. If you want to use the clutch you will need to map the RY to A in the gtuner remapper. Also paste the code for the second fix. I can't get the stick shift to work but the paddles work great. I purchased the cronusmax and the xbox 360 wireless dongle from newegg. Very simple setup. The force feedback provided is only from the wheel itself and is not an actual representation of what is happening in game but feels fine. Hit me up if you have any questions.