ModChipFactory

R4Depot

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New REBUG CFW?

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Doesn't look like a tropical island; maybe it's Canada?
    lol, I heard that was legal in Canada ... no calculator watch in the pic?

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock O'Strap View Post
    Doesn't look like a tropical island; maybe it's Canada?
    lol, I heard that was legal in Canada ... no calculator watch in the pic?
    Sadly, I got no pictures of horses yet from this Tropical Pardise, and currently my Nokia Camera is broken.

Maybe next week I might restart a blog with pictures, sadly I wiped out all the old ones due to scene drama including the nice calculator watch one.

pinky Guest
    I'm personally surprised that anyone does anything for the scene anymore. there's such a broad sense of entitlement by around 95% of the people in the scene. nothing is ever good enough or fast enough for them. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I often feel like I've personally wasted my time. I probably could've invested my time towards something else more fulfilling. I spent innumerable hours researching and testing the system and conveying what I've learned through tutorials/help topic responses to others. I'm not a dev/hacker either, so it was that much more difficult to understand what I was even reading. ...but at least I tried to understand which is more than can be said for much of the scene. I didn't just accept defeat or be lazy about it. I only managed to beat a single game in two years too, 'cause I invested my gaming time towards trying to further the scene and failing at it in the process. anyway, if something isn't in a nice, little package with a bow and everything, most people rn't interested whatsoever. it must be automated or it doesn't fit in the scene at all. that's how I've felt about my tutorials mostly. anyone who'd care already knows how to do them, but most people in the scene don't care for the aforementioned reason. sorry...that's my rant of the day. I am pretty angry with the way this scene is, and I'm sure there r others who feel the same way as I do. unfortunately, it seems more and more people simply don't care anymore with a smaller and smaller group of people shouldering the burden of the entire scene.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I agree 100%, although I believe the dev's know that the other 5% REALLY appreciate everything that they do. We never ask for eta's and if a hack takes a little work we are willing to do it. I have full respect for every aspect of the console scene as well as all other scenes.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman420 View Post
    I agree 100%, although I believe the dev's know that the other 5% REALLY appreciate everything that they do. We never ask for eta's and if a hack takes a little work we are willing to do it. I have full respect for every aspect of the console scene as well as all other scenes.
    Actually it's not 95% of the scene that's ungrateful. I would say it's more the 5% that is ungrateful, they are just the most vocal of the group.

As for Rebug--they do great work, make no compromises and produce the best CFW out there. Any kind of a wait, whether it be weeks, months or years the wait is always worth it in the end. It will be ready when it's ready and while I'm very excited to see this great firmware from them, I have no issues waiting for however long it takes. Thanks Rebug for all of your hard work, it's very much appreciated by each and every user of your firmware--even if it may not appear to be so.
    Last edited by rednekcowboy; 02-05-2014 at 05:32 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rednekcowboy For This Useful Post:

Mehdi_HeartBrea (02-05-2014)

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rednekcowboy View Post
    Actually it's not 95% of the scene that's ungrateful. I would say it's more the 5% that is ungrateful, they are just the most vocal of the group.

As for Rebug--they do great work, make no compromises and produce the best CFW out there. Any kind of a wait, whether it be weeks, months or years the wait is always worth it in the end. It will be ready when it's ready and while I'm very excited to see this great firmware from them, I have no issues waiting for however long it takes. Thanks Rebug for all of your hard work, it's very much appreciated by each and every user of your firmware--even if it may not appear to be so.
    Yes you are right. they are great.Rebug is absolute Awesome. that's why we are here and ask them some news. that's why our cfw's are still 4.46 Rebug (CeX or DeX or ReX,not important).and maybe many of us use spoofer or eboot patch's.my homepage is "REBUG.me" because everyday i check Rebug.me.

BTW it would be great if they put some news about their cfw on site or at least on this forum. many people think rebug will never release any cfw. they using other cfw's.

After all please forget about horses. please.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    My horses are chillin'. In REBUG, we trust. http://www.freeonlinegames.com/game/singing-horses

pinky Guest
    maybe ungrateful was a poor word choice. perhaps, I should've said that most of the scene does nothing or very little. the intention of my tutorials was to educate on how things r done, so that others could contribute. when I had originally bought the system, I didn't even know hot to update the thing. before the xmb wave tutorial, I didn't know how to hex or use photoshop either. the point I'm trying to make is people in the scene shouldn't sell themselves short or assume that they can't do it. if I can do it, how hard could it be really?

as for rebug, yes, I totally agree. best cfw out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinky For This Useful Post:

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    All the world horses have suddenly gone wild, and are on the loose, no more holding is working, even tasers have no effect.

Cause is Sony, suddenly without warning in middle of week, they have kicked 100% of all PS3's offline and they will not go online without updating to v4.55

No warning, no official announcement, just when Rebug got things running smoothly with 4.53

Back to drawing board we go, sorry folks, looks like it time to round up your wild horses.

You can thank Sony:

http://community.us.playstation.com/...w/m-p/42887915

12. The Following User Says Thank You to garyopa For This Useful Post:

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyopa View Post
    All the world horses have suddenly gone wild, and are on the loose, no more holding is working, even tasers have no effect.

Cause is Sony, suddenly without warning in middle of week, they have kicked 100% of all PS3's offline and they will not go online without updating to v4.55

No warning, no official announcement, just when Rebug got things running smoothly with 4.53

Back to drawing board we go, sorry folks, looks like it time to round up your wild horses.

You can thank Sony:

http://community.us.playstation.com/...w/m-p/42887915
    O O Bad News !!!

Ok guys REBUG 4.55 won't release sooner than 2015. I am selling my horses. so GoodBye until next year .

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast