DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - 360

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation CronusMAX team begins to offer old Cronus device upgrade service

For only $29.99.

Old Cronus device owners can now upgrade to a new, fully featured CronusMAX for only $29.99.

The CronusMAX team has announced a Cronus device to CronusMAX upgrade service.

So if you own an old Cronus device, you'll be able to upgrade it to a fully featured CronusMAX for only $29.99.

Here's the info:

If you have an old Cronus Device (any model) and wish to update to the all new CronusMAX firmware with full access to all of the new apps, plugins & game packs then this will be music to your ears!

We are now testing the new CronusMAX store where you can purchase an upgrade for only $29.99 (half the price of a CronusMAX!) - We are currently testing the new system so be one of the first to use it at shop.cronusmax.com

Save $$$ by updating your original device right now! No need to pay $59.95 if you have an old Cronus device (any model including H1, Xtreme etc)

To check if your device can be updated go to serial.cronusmax.com and enter your serial number.

When ordering enter your serial number in the Customer Notes box on the checkout page. As soon as your device has been upgraded we will let you know by setting your order to COMPLETE and you can then goto serial.cronusmax.com to check your serial number is set to CronusMAX. You will then be able to update your devices firmware with the Gtuner software.

NOTE: Do NOT attempt to update with Gtuner until we have confirmed that your serial number has been updated - it may damage your Cronus device.

For information on how to download Gtuner and update your Cronus go to this web page.
    And the new CronusMAX features:

• Support for Xbox One Consoles
    • Support for Xbox One Wired Controllers
    • Support for PS4 Wireless Controllers
    • Support for PS4 Wired Controllers
    • Support for WiiU Pro Controllers
    • Improved Xbox 360 Performance
    • Improved PS3 Performance
    • New Gtuner Software
    • New MaxAIM Plugin for Keyboard & Mouse
    • New GameREC Plugin for Macros & Scripts
    • New Combo Magick Plugin for Combos
    • New MaxRemapper Plugin for Custom Controller Button Mapping
    • Access to the Complete Range of latest GamePacks
    • Lifetime Support & Free Updates !
    More info on the official CronusMAX forums by following the links below, but may I suggest if you have not gotten one yet, check out one of the official resellers 'ModChipCentral' they offer great shipping and pricing & are a proud sponsor of our MaxConsole forums.

NEWS SOURCE #1: Forum Thread #141465 (via) CronusMax
    NEWS SOURCE #2: Show Thread #143532 (via) Team-Xecuter

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    i would love to try out one of these devices. is it me or does that upgrade info seem more fishy than long john silvers?
    Add me to your Friends List
    -------------------------------
    Xbox Live = kneehighspy
    PSN / SEN= kneehighspy

** R.I.P Dad (11 / 09 / 1944 - 06 / 04 / 2011) Miss ya tons pops! **

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kneehighspy View Post
    i would love to try out one of these devices. is it me or does that upgrade info seem more fishy than long john silvers?
    It is only for those with the original Cronus device released a few months ago.

If you don't have one, and you purchase one via official resellers like ModChipCentral or others listed on CronusMax website, you will get one that is already updated with the Max addons and software.

There is not many of old non-max Cronus devices left for sale, and most stores with old stock have already upgraded them, so this deal is for those that bought the original non-max device and want all the new CronusMax features.