DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - 360

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation MS inviting Xbox One users to test out the March Update

Check your e-mails now!

The new Xbox One beta program will let some console owners to test future system updates.

It looks like Microsoft is inviting select Xbox One users to participate in a preview of the March system update.

Invites are rolling out now, so check your e-mail. Here's the official announcement:

Invitation to Preview the Next Xbox One Update

The team is working hard to deliver some exciting updates in March that will make Xbox One even better. But in order to ensure our customers have the best experience on Xbox One and Xbox Live, we need the help of our passionate community.

Beginning today, Xbox is inviting select Xbox Live members to preview new features coming to Xbox One in a March system update and future system updates as they become available, asking them to provide valuable feedback before the updates are implemented worldwide. Selected participants will receive an Xbox Live message with a token to register. The next system update will begin rolling out next week to those who will preview the new features. Once registered, participants will be able to test the early features included in the update and provide feedback on a private forum and can opt out of future waves.

Like Marc Whitten announced last week, the updates coming in March will significantly improve the multiplayer and party experiences on Xbox One. We’re counting on our fans to share their input as we’re putting the final touches on the new features that we plan to deliver in early March.

Thanks for helping make Xbox One even better. We look forward to hearing your feedback on the system updates whether you are participating in the preview or not. We love to hear from you.
    NEWS SOURCE #1: Xbox One Preview Update (via) Xbox News
    NEWS SOURCE #2: Microsoft inviting Xbox One users preview March update (via) Gematsu

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Got invite email as a Ambassador. Still waiting on my code.

Can't wait
    Respawn talks about the Xbox Live Cloud

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Given the problems these updates have, why would I want an invite if I was mad enough to buy an Xbox one to have my machine broken. Again it seem the games industry wants us as puppets to iron out bugs rather than test themselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kcvfr400 For This Useful Post:

Ichijoe (02-21-2014)

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvfr400 View Post
    Given the problems these updates have, why would I want an invite if I was mad enough to buy an Xbox one to have my machine broken. Again it seem the games industry wants us as puppets to iron out bugs rather than test themselves.
    if they stuff you up they'll bend over backwards to sort you out quickly.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Which is all good and, well unless you DON'T have a Credit Card then your kinda fooked in that situation.
    I had a problem with my 3G iPod ca.~ 2004 arriving with dead Phones. The Apple Store wanted to have my CC Number to cover the cost of a new iPod at the time. When I told them I didn't have a CC and that my Problem was NOT with the iPod itself but a pair of cheapo >10.00€ Headphones that came with it I had to agree to let them Keep the 'Phones till the replacement came back into their store....

So no not really bending over backwards then....

Besides why the Blueberry Hell would I want to be the first to ßeta test their otherwise craptacular Firmwares. I'd only consider it if I had a NAND or, NOR Flasher, and was at least able to downgrade i.e. re-flash an earlier Dump back to my Failbox. At least in this way, and to be fair.... The only "benefit" I can see would be the ability to sniff out such exploits, and bugs as otherwise possible. But, that would assume that MicroSoft actually wanted that to happen... No I think this is just another way to ßeta-test their craptacular Firmware to prevent such massive "Bricking" thats being reported with almost every Firmware that hits it.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    to be their guinea pigs !!!

i am sure lots will jump at this !!!

dave