ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - 3DS

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    FifthE1ement Guest

Lightbulb SuperCard Guide: Getting started and more!

FifthE1ement's SuperCard Guide!

"FifthE1ement's SuperCard Guide" is a complete user’s guide to everything SuperCard. This new version comes in Adobe Acrobat Reader "PDF" format and includes detailed step-by-step instructions, pictures and a quick guide that will allow you to get you the most from you SuperCard flashcart. If you’ve just received your SuperCard or if you’ve owned one for years this guide will teach you everything there is to know about the SuperCard and then some.

Guide Version: v1.1
    Updated: December 18th, 2006

* If you have linked here from your current version of the guide please match the version number in your guide to the one above to make sure your guide is up-to-date.

Download Information:

Click here to download. (Choice of PDF & ZIP files available.)

Enjoy the guide,

FifthE1ement
    Last edited by FifthE1ement; 01-16-2007 at 02:28 AM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    wow good job man...great read...

tester800 Guest
    I say WoW, too ... what an awesome manual

This is what should lay next to a Supercard if you bought one and opened the box

Quote Originally Posted by FifthE1ement
    Enable GBA Union:

This option enables the DS/GBA Linkage function feature on the SuperCard. This feature allows the DS game ROM you are playing to access the GBA ROM that is also on your flash media which will unlock or enhance the DS game in the way of an extra level or item. Not every game has this feature and you can usually check cheat code sites to find out which ones do...
    A good list for those games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...th_GBA_linkage

iball Guest
    More good work from FifthE1ement.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    now let's see if he devote any time to make guide for other flashcard

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Great read, nice work Fifth

Cant wait to recieve my supercard lite, waiting for Modchipman.com to get it back in stock, shold be any day now (they've been saying that for almost two weeks now)

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    maybe you should contact romman and see if he woudl include it in the supercard set...

FifthE1ement Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stop_loading
    now let's see if he devote any time to make guide for other flashcard
    Why are you always ragging on me... if you want me to make a flashcart guide for another product send me that product and I will. I don't have money to spend on every flashcart on the market but if the companies would like me to write guides for them all they have to do is send me a review sample.

FifthE1ement

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Why are you always ragging on me... if you want me to make a flashcart guide for another product send me that product and I will. I don't have money to spend on every flashcart on the market but if the companies would like me to write guides for them all they have to do is send me a review sample.

FifthE1ement
    because i'm sick of biased reviews and guides, even if you dont have every flashcarts you seem to be knowledge enough to judge every of them on your guides, if you want to review stuff, keep yourself unbiased

does this sound unbias to you?

I have been playing for almost 4 hours on the SuperCard Lite and have had no problems. SuperCard baby!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    @stop_loading

If you've got a problem with Fifths "products", then just write your own ones.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast