ModChipCentral - 360


Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 279
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    437
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0
    it takes a while to convert it all to strings, best thing to do is load the xbe and leave it for a while
    check the bottom left hand corner of the screen if its rapidly cycling through numbers its still converting
    -Lampo/Evox-t

  2. #172
    Pandor Guest
    the thing is, there is nothing hapening in the lower left corner.

    after loading the xbe/exe a see it parsing in the lower left corner but then just shows an empty box (autoanalysis state).
    and in the log windows it says "you may start to explore the input file right now".

    i don't see anything more happening.

    I might try another version of IDA...

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    437
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0
    yeah after it says "you may start to explore the input file right now".

    it takes a little while to go through the code and convert it to asm

    mine takes about 5-10 mins from loading the xbe to showing the asm
    -Lampo/Evox-t

  4. #174
    Pandor Guest
    aargh, my bad.
    IDA wasn't properly configured.

    i had some stuff disabled or set the wrong way in the config..

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    437
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0
    glad you got it all working


    lampo
    -Lampo/Evox-t

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    73
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0

    Faq suggestion

    It would be great if the faqs included connection problem solutions. Also etm making problem solutions(I'm meaning the actual process of making the etm from the hex code using what ever etm maker). I had problems in both these areas and never seemed to be able to figure out what I was doing wrong.

  7. #177
    biggieandmoe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus Enforcer
    It would be great if the faqs included connection problem solutions. Also etm making problem solutions(I'm meaning the actual process of making the etm from the hex code using what ever etm maker). I had problems in both these areas and never seemed to be able to figure out what I was doing wrong.
    I agree with everything Nimbus Enorcer has to say because I have been getting the same problem and have not yet to find a solution.

  8. #178
    RoBoZeO Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by biggieandmoe
    I agree with everything Nimbus Enorcer has to say because I have been getting the same problem and have not yet to find a solution.

    well most trainer makers dont use telnet to connect to debug. we use a debug bios with XDK and .net installed on the pc.

    and you cant really use etm maker. you have to get a blank or type it all out by hand.

  9. #179
    biggieandmoe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoZeO
    well most trainer makers dont use telnet to connect to debug. we use a debug bios with XDK and .net installed on the pc.

    and you cant really use etm maker. you have to get a blank or type it all out by hand.
    Yeah I figured that out . That's why you guys can find things easier then using telnet. But hey I 'll just do trainers during vacations now cuz school is starting for me and I won't have any time.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wejherowo, Poland
    Posts
    18
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0
    Is there a tutorial where I can hack health bars etc. ?
    -------------XBOX 1.6b-------------
    |Mod: DuoX 2
    |Bios: EvoX M8+
    |HDD: 10 GB Segate
    |Dash: XBMC
    |Other: ATA 100/133 mod
    --------------------------------------

    PS2 V10 SCPH-50004a
    Swap Magic 3.6 + MC Exploit
    2x 8 MB Sony Memory Card
    Network Adaptor
    40 GB Hard Drive Seagate
    2x DualShock2

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1