After receiving alot of emails with questions on our new 2.0 firmware update, we decided to answer some recurring questions:
| Are you working on multirom support? |
- Yes, we are working on multirom support. We hope to have it ready for the 2.0 release.
Are you working on nand savegame support for pokemon/animal crossing?
- Yes, we will have pokemon and animal crossing working for the 2.0 release, we will not stop until we have this working!
What can I do with emunand?
- It will emulate the system's storage and redirect it to SD, which allows you to update the "emulated NAND" to latest firmware while still keeping your system's physical NAND storage to 4.5. This means you won't need to miss out on fun things like eShop and more.
Will you support retail gamecards?
- Yes, we will add an option to launch the original firmware (with emunand support) so you can play retail gamecards.
Will you support saving without needing to close the application?
- Yes, we are working on directly updating the savegame file on SD when the savegame chip is being updated. We hope to have it ready for the 2.0 release.
Are you working on supporting online play?
- We will start working on this after the 2.0 release.
Are you working on supporting 5.x and 6.x 3DS systems?
- Yes, we have still not given up hope to support these consoles. But please be patient.
As usual for more info, support and open discussion regarding the Gateway 3DS device and the upcoming 2.0 release, please visit our official forums linked below. Thanks.
Your gaming news feed