What is VitaShell?
VitaShell is a file manager and FTP server for the PS Vita (and now a music player too!), which can be used as a replacement for molecularShell in HENkaku. the molecularShell distributed with HENkaku is actually a fork of VitaShell. VitaShell won the Revitalize competition last year.
Changelog VitaShell 1.0
Changelog VitaShell 1.1
- Added audio player with .MP3 and .OGG support (Press /\ to turn off the display while listening to music. Graphics by Valle).
- Added changelog to the VitaShell bubble (press /\ or hold the bubble of VitaShell in the livearea).
- Added ability to resume to the directory you’ve last visted before exiting VitaShell).
- Leaving to livearea or suspending the device does now no longer corrupt an IO process anymore (while copying things you can leave now VitaShell and resume).
- Improved text editor and added search feature to context menu (press /).
- Fixed bug where copying to different partitions didn’t work.
- Added cover.jpg and folder.jpg as alternative cover image.
- Fixed ID3 tag parsing.
- Play and pause icons where swapped, fixed.
- FTP does now show ‘Please wait…’ until it has been connected to Wi-Fi.