hit tracker

1-2 Switch Simulator Released by Ep8Script

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by Ep8Script, Sep 30, 2017.

By Ep8Script on Sep 30, 2017 at 8:52 PM
  1. 2
    Ep8Script

Ep8Script Developer

Written in Microsoft Small Basic, and allows usage of your Wii Remotes to play 1-2 Switch Simulator on your PC!
    [​IMG]

When the Nintendo Switch got released, one of the most popular 'party games' is the 1-2 Switch game, and now homebrew developer 'EP8Script' has redone the game itself on the PC using just images and sounds from original and simulating the mini-games in Microsoft Small Basic, and adding controls to allow usage of Wii Remotes to better simulate the motion action of the Switch Joy-Con's.

This is very nice 'homebrew' release, hopefully with all the coding projects released for Joy-Con, he can update it to support them.

NEWS SOURCE: [Release] 1-2-Switch Simulator (via) GBATemp

Ep8Script likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by Ep8Script, Sep 30, 2017.

1. 2
      Ep8Script

Ep8Script Developer

Hey, it's Ep8Script himself! I can verify it if you need. Thank you so much for the feedback, for the appreciation and for the publication. As you wrote in yout last paragraph I do very much hope to update it to support the Joy-Con and all of their Rumble and motion capabilities, it would be even better than it is now. Since I'm only 16 I can't afford a Switch but I have a set of neon Joy-Con specifically for this reason, and use CTCaer's Joy-Con Toolkit to fiddle with this idea.

Thanks again!
      Ep8Script

GaryOPA likes this.