Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 launched prematurely

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Feb 26, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Feb 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM
  1. 22,209
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Two days before the official launching. Android version already available.

[​IMG]

The new App allows iPad 2 users to work with layers, import and export CS5 images and much more.

Adobe announced the App in October 2011 with a scheduled released date for February 27th.

Yesterday, the app appeared in a lot of stores worldwide with a tag price of 9.99$ (7.99€) but was pulled out shortly after.

Adobe Photoshop Touch brings iPad 2 (Yeah, it seems that is only iPad 2 compatible) and Android devices almost the full set of features that Photoshop CS5 for desktop has but improved for the touch screen.

The feature list is as follows:

Sounds pretty good uh?

Then stay tuned tomorrow to the App store to download the App when it will be re-launched or download it now from the link below if you have and Android device.

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-touch.html

ANDROID MARKET: https://market.android.com/details?id=air.com.adobe.pstouch

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news item!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Feb 26, 2012.

1. 1,786
      Ichijoe

Ichijoe Loyal Member

Impressive most impressive.
      The only thing that kills it for me is the On-Screen Keyboard though.
      Nothing is more annoying the having to sacrifice 2/3 of the Screen for this.

But with a Docking station with Keyboard / Mousing capability Plus the aforementioned Microsoft Office for iPad. I can see the point of the Desktop doomsayers.

But, then I gave up on the Desktop Donkeys Years ago, for Laptops, Netbooks and Smart Phones.
      I'm still out on Tablets, and I certainly have no interest for Apples Tat.
      But, let us see what Microsoft and Co have in store for us with Windows 8.

Yeah Desktop lusers will hate the Metro UI, and TBH so do I.
      Given my entire history has been from the C=64 to Win95 onwards to Win7 (sans Win98, and WinMe I did however own Win98SE ~the best of the 9x's IMHO), so yeah change only comes after I give up forcing my will on it and just learn to get on with it.

But Metro is just such an eyesore though. Again seeing this from an iPhone / Android (i.e. a more sane approach), where things are just more orderly.

2. 13,414
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
      if this is any good it has to make you wonder why it costs so much on the pc, hopefully they will make an ipad 3 version next month to take advantage of its slight improvement.