Amazon deals blow to Super Nintendo Classic fans

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jul 5, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:02 AM
  1. 24,170
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    All Amazon Pre-Orders for SNES Mini have been changed to ONE UNIT ONLY PER HOUSEHOLD!
    [​IMG]

The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Edition has been selling like hot cakes, with pre-orders getting snapped up fast, but now there is big catch, Amazon has retroactively changed all pre-orders down to 1 UNIT ONLY, and from now on its only 1 PER HOUSEHOLD policy!
    No word yet if this new pre-order policy will be expanded to other regions outside of UK, but most likely sadly will happen soon.

NEWS SOURCE: Amazon deals blow to Super Nintendo Classic fans (via) Express

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jul 5, 2017.

1. 20
      djxxx

djxxx Loyal Member

About time they done something like this... Looks like my complaint to Nintendo worked as I explained people were buying in bulk and reselling on ebay for £200+... Now those ebayers are not laughing now... If you want a mini snes now at retail price Game uk have started pre ordering again....

retro4ever likes this.
    2. 6,533
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

They even managed to mess up the rrp, its either £70 or £80.

3. 248
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

whats with the 20+1 games..... is this nintendo way of making people thing wow were getting a free game.

i dont see the point in these when your limited to pay what they tell you (well even tho that is nintendo all over) youd think theyd put a port so you can put your own games and play them.

4. 24,170
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      @DW360 - The 20+1 game is nintendo's way of telling you that 'Star Fox 2' is 'extra an bonus', freebie on their new console, as the other 20 games you already most likely had purchased at one point in your gaming history and played also.

5. 1,438
      IJTF_Cinder

IJTF_Cinder Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Given even if it's the supposed final image, that was claimed to be incomplete still...the box should say 20+0.90 games!

6. 6,533
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

I doubt Nintendo would release this game if it wasn't the final build (which they should have according to the interviews I've read), or at least really late stage QA to the point it was like allot of games at the time.

If it isn't or at least it's quite buggy, I can see the internet being in an uproar.