hit tracker

Announcing the Stargate 3DS Release Date

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM.

By GaryOPA on Nov 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM
  1. 24,380
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Soon reviewers will have in their hands the World's Best Nintendo 3DS Flashcart
    [​IMG]

After a brief period of usual production delays of brand-new hot product, the team behind Stargate 3DS, the next big revolution in Nintendo 3DS in flashcart technology, they have released a short statement informing when reviewers will be getting their units, and when finally shipments will start going out to resellers for all to enjoy!
    So stay tuned, the revolution of StarGate 3DS is almost here just in time for everyone to enjoy during the holidays! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.stargate-3ds.com/

1. 282
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

i am actually looking forward to this, a nice plug and play cart for latest firmwares, be nice if they can include a code engine too that works for anything you run, 3DS or emulated roms.

2. 11
      NeoG

NeoG Loyal Member

Hot product my arse.

3. 6,561
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Depends on the cost and what you're after, if it's higher than around £30 you may be better off just buying two different flash carts (around £20 each delivered) or a single flash cart and a DS (£20 from CEX) in case you need ntrboothax. Unless of course you want the card specific features.

That said, if Gateway is involved in this, I'd be weary given their history.

4. 346
      Gaming Freak

Gaming Freak Loyal Member

$120 here in Australia what a rip off seriously

5. 554
      AlbedoAtoned

AlbedoAtoned Loyal Member

They really missed the deadline a long time ago. If you haven't hacked your 3ds there are a lot of options available to you that blow this out of the water with pricing.

We've come a long ways from when just two cards were supported by ntrboot, And some are even starting to be pre-flashed to work with ntrboot. Some flashcarts do require something compatible with them to flash them, while others will work right away on even the newest 3ds firmware. Regardless, once flashed, they can be used on any 3ds to hack them. And best of all, you can get them for around $10-$20 plus shipping. Some even keep their ds flashcart capabilities, albeit only on a hacked 3ds, but once you hack the 3ds you can just flash them back with either a backup you made or one that is available on the guide.

After the 3ds is hacked, you can run any of the homebrew install whatever game you want and hack or cheat in games. None of it is difficult, even my nephew did it and he's only 12. And if he wants to play a DS game, he's got them too all on a 16GB microsd that he bought. And I gave him a spare 32GB SD card which has so far has been enough for the games he wanted. He basically paid $30 after all was said and done.