Any mods out and emulators?

Discussion in 'XBONE Gaming & General Discussion' started by deltax5, Jul 14, 2017.

1. 142
    deltax5

deltax5 Loyal Member

just wondering if there are any xbox one mod chips, firmware flashes and if there are emulators windows based? I need project 64 on there. Tired on linux emulates. Xbox one is based on windows 10 so im guessing it wouldn't be to hard right.

2. 23,894
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Look at xb1emu.com for them sadly they charge money and you need a developer account from Microsoft which costs $19

See also recent news in our underground Xbox scene news about projects like retrix.

3. 142
    deltax5

deltax5 Loyal Member

you have to pay. I bet microsoft will take it down one day. So you loose your money. Wasn't there a n64 emu awile ago that got taking down.
    Im just going to hang onto my one after the launch of the next console. one day this will be reality.

4. 23,894
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    most of the emulators that xb1emu.com were at one time released on the windows store/xbox one but were quickly removed.

But they saved 'versions' of them for sideloading via the 'developer license' and now are sadly charging for them.

I am thinking of just buying them all, and releasing them for free here in 'resources' section for all to enjoy.

They claim the money to buy the 'saved pulled emulators' will go towards the authors to improve them, but so far i have not seen that. :(