Apple is World’s Most Admired Company once again

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Mar 4, 2013.

By GaryOPA on Mar 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  1. 22,262
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    by Fortune Magazine

[​IMG]

Fortune has nomined Apple as the #1 admired company in the world for sixth year in a row

In its annual rankings, Fortune magazine has named Apple the world’s most admired company for the sixth year in a row.

Check it out:

NEWS SOURCE: Fortune Most Admired 2013 (via) CNN Money

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news item!

Comments

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Mar 4, 2013.

1. 5,956
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

Was this a poll of Apple fanatics and their PR department, or was this the usual pay off. Yahoo I know for a fact block all comments on Apple Adverticals, and ignore comments when asked why, probably because 99% of the comments poke holes in their so called value, and the other 1% say the other 99% are just jealous because they can't afford to buy apple stuff (no claims that it's value for money mind you) and the old no relevance PC's get viruses line.

Most people who I know when asked about apple usually say crappy overpriced PC's and laptops, ok phones and tablets, iPod range is not bad. When asked if they would buy one, it's usually they can get a Windows/Linux based PC for less that does more, they have an android phone and they use their phone for music. My sisters friends all changed their tunes when it turned out her so called crappy windows laptop was the only one that ran all the stuff they needed for their course and was the only one that worked with no problems when linked to their living room TV. Now in their 3rd year at UNI, all 4 of them have cheap as chips windows PC's (real world use beats fella in computer shop on commission and parents that don't know better any day).

Me I like the iPod classic, and I am liking the challenge of trying to get OSX on a PC (not using OSX mind you) the rest sucks fat ones.

2. 167
      Penner

Penner Loyal Member

Isn't Fortune a business related magazine/newspaper? Its readers are jealous of Apple's "DO NOT PAY TAXES" skills, their skills aren't that bad(business people), but not 1.9% good.

3. 838
      WoIverine

WoIverine Loyal Member

WTF, Apple the most admired? Hardly! From everyone I've talked to...they're pretty despised. They're lawsuit crazy over patents, their products are assembled by FoxCon...

That's just a couple of things, I'm sure there's more.

4. 778
      dwrecording

dwrecording Loyal Member

Don't get me started on how much i hate them. They say USA company but 99.9% of there stuff is made over sea's. 400-500% mark up on products! Crap OS, over priced PC using the same parts i can get for $1500 less.