Article: Sony the target of a new and famous hacking group LulzSec

Discussion in 'General Undergound Newz' started by danight, May 31, 2011.

By danight on May 31, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  1. 5,715
    danight

danight New Member Loyal Member

Comments

Discussion in 'General Undergound Newz' started by danight, May 31, 2011.

1. 7,336
      ThreeDog

ThreeDog New Member Loyal Member

"You Sony morons realize we've never attacked any of your precious gaming, right? Do you know Sony does this thing called "music" too?"

"Yeah, no, listen... listen... it's called music. It goes in your ears. It's a brilliant idea, give it a chance."

This guy is a genius... lol

2. 18
      wiihead2012

wiihead2012 New Member Loyal Member

excellent job guys, we all psn users proud of you!

3. 965
      John Crichton

John Crichton New Member Loyal Member

I'm glad there is something like wikileaks, so govs and the industry can't do what they want and get away with it.

But, there is something like the freedom of speech, and if someone has a more negative opinion about wikileaks, so it's their right to tell others about it.

But hacking groups like this one can't answer with words, they answer with hacking. but this is not the language the civilisized worldspeaks. if hacking is your answer, you have more in common with people whose language ist violence. they can't argue, so they hit and kick.

if someone critizises a hacker, he has to fear about getting hacked, which means fear about his life, his family and his money, the existance of him and those he loves. hackers are hiding in the anonymity of the internet and can harm you. you don't know, which one is a "good" hacker or a "bad" hacker.

the romantic vision of a hacker that fights opressing governments for the right of everyone is no truth anymore, if someone can't freely say their opinion. that is oppressing too and not an option in a free country. So the USA is right to take it as an act of war if someone make a hacking attack. The only language these hiding-in-the-dark-people understand are measures that affect them in real life.

4. 5,715
      danight

danight New Member Loyal Member

LOL :D

They do seem to have a sense of humor about what they do. :cool: Ive seen a couple websites where that logic is being used lately by some people.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    5. 230
      SuperCaculo

SuperCaculo New Member Loyal Member

Ninja spy
      will it ever stop? i dont know what sony can do to fix this. this is the case of David VS Goliath. David been the hackers and Goliath Sony, but david has like a +20, armor piercing, semi automatic, slingshot. poor Goliath never stud a chance.

i have never seen so much anger towards a company like this. Hey hackers do something about dose dam oil companies!!!!

6. 965
      John Crichton

John Crichton New Member Loyal Member

They won't do that. These companies are not as friendly as sony, if it comes to dealing with enemies. hackers know fear, too.

All they do is getting angry at something and doing something because they can. they clearly see no perspective in life, and put their anger against those who expose their weaknesses.

They're a "digital version" of the kids in
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_flies

7. 41
      mrthong

mrthong New Member Loyal Member

i hope they dont **** up the PSN or the PS STORE im still looking forward to my freebies they're offering as a welcome back gift. if tehy did "sony: sorry PSN is going to be down until next year"

8. 449
      osnoozeo

osnoozeo New Member Loyal Member

good, keep the heat coming to sony!!!!

9. 218
      JBSleek

JBSleek New Member Loyal Member

No type of verbal gymnastics can explain how these scum truly do disgust me.
      This is not about Sony anymore. You are hurting the consumer and that is when you draw the line. So let me get this straight you want to put your effort into Sony. I'm sure there are other good causes you could use this for, are you going to, Nope.

Your not heroic in anyway. Your not helping anyone but yourself. I feel truly bad for anyone who is a PS3 gamer. Console wars aside, gamers are the same. We all sit in front of that over-sized TV for hours trying to get all those trophy/achievements. We are the same ones who will go through an RPG for 50 hours just to try everything out. Shame that hackers have to ruin the fun of gamers.

10. 609
      soulbwoy

soulbwoy New Member Loyal Member

It's a War and wars come with casualties... Sony customers chose Sony as their leader and they have to deal with the consequences of Sony's poor leadership.

11. 30
      waynew2298

waynew2298 New Member Loyal Member

How much damage can you hurt an oil company by hacking their homepage? First, they don't even have any sensitive information post on their website. Second, their internal business server probably is a intranet system; unless you can physically connect to it to gain access. Third, most likely, they will hire a professional network security company to maintain their website and network, not some half-ass "security officer" who just needed to be there for taking all blames.

12. 7,336
      ThreeDog

As Sony would say: F*** the consumer. They're starting to hurt where it matters. Sony may not know what the hell is going on but their investors sure as hell do. Complaints did not work, Letters did not work, Courts did not work, Watchdogs did not work and the mindless ones spreading the message of "leave britney alone" sure as hell did not work. Having retailers do partial refunds to put pressure on Sony did not work either.

This is what they understand http://www.google.co.uk/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:SNE losses all over the company from gaming to movies, 3 billion in losses, no profit this year and sinking further into the hole. This is what works and until they understand it should not stop.

It's not like attacking music unlimited or sony music hurts the consumer anyway, they must have like five customers data to protect. People should be proud there are people out there fighting for their rights.. even if they haven't come to realise just what they have to loose if they sit there and do nothing.

*edited* We are the consumers and the victims right down to being told we don't own our hardware. The people that you're talking about have worked on other causes including giving the people of Egypt a voice when they really needed it. I suggest some research rather than just wild claims.

13. 15
      SilverSquish

SilverSquish New Member Loyal Member

This is disgusting... These people are no more than digital terrorists! These "hackers" are criminals hiding behind the anonymity of the internet and should be pursued and tried as no less than armed bank robbers! I can't even express in words the douche-baggery of these jack asses!

Defend these arrogant pricks all you like, but this is NOT the way to make your point. It is illegal and immoral! A company like Sony will thrive or die on their own merit. Leave the decision up to the consumer. These renegade hackers will obviously do some damage, but will not be the deciding factor of the fate of a company like Sony or PBS.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    14. 608
      Khameleon

Khameleon New Member Loyal Member

....lolwhat?

15. 609
      soulbwoy

Sony deserves these attacks but this group previous attacks on PBS isn't cool. Thats an attack on free speech and expression. Free speech and expression must be upheld even if what someone says offends me.

16. 7,336
      ThreeDog

Hey, If Tupac is alive and well, people have the right to know.

Perhaps all they wanted to do is ensure a fair trial with undistorted public opinion? Wouldn't mind watching that to see what was so offensive. Maybe he is like the Steve Jobs of leakage but instead of supporter sheep he has supporter ninjas instead?

17. 62
      jku2

jku2 New Member Loyal Member

These hackers are going way too far. I just recently purchased a Sony camera and Sony Bluray player out of despise for these hackers

18. 225
      NSTar

NSTar New Member Loyal Member

Home Page:
      it'll be an internet history if hackers can bring down a large company to it's knee. I would halt attack if sony publicly and sincerely apologize and change their bully behavior.

who knows, if this keeps on going, ppl will no longer trust sony or ever shop with sony again for fear of losing valuable information.

19. 609
      soulbwoy

Please tell me you are being sarcastic... I didn't think it was possible that someone could be worst than a fanboy. Sony's pimp hand is Fuckingg strong!