Cat attacks man who got way too excited over his new PlayStation

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Dec 31, 2016.

By GaryOPA on Dec 31, 2016 at 11:39 AM
  1. 22,991
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Not all cats go to heaven, especially not this one after it totally ruined one man’s Christmas.

It started out so beautifully – a grown man is overcome with joy as he unwraps a PlayStation 4 (who wouldn’t?)
    [​IMG]
    There is tons of videos online of kids and grown man getting super happy over getting an PS4 or XB1 this Xmas holiday, but this one video caught our eye as it shows the cat getting upset over his happiness in getting an PlayStation 4 console.
    The two have since made up – but Andrew should probably sleep with one eye open, just in case, but have you ever gotten attacked by one of your four-legged family friends because of your video gaming habit, personally only problem i have is my cat sleeping ontop of my keyboard as i try to type up a news article here.

NEWS SOURCE: Cat attacks man who got way too excited over his new PlayStation (via) Metro

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Dec 31, 2016.

1. 913
      WoIverine

WoIverine Loyal Member

Bet he could find a few nearby restaurants that would love to take kitty off his hands.

2. 1,803
      Ichijoe

Ichijoe Loyal Member

I freaking HATE Cats! Probably, 'cause I'm a Dog person.

3. 295
      Sm0k3d 0uT

Sm0k3d 0uT Loyal Member

That cat didn't attack for no reason, my guess is that little yapping dog provoked it and the cat took it out on the guy.