Club Nintendo Now Offering Majora's Mask, Kirby, and Dr. Mario

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jan 12, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Jan 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM
  1. 22,049
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Four new games are now available in exchange for Club Nintendo coins.

[​IMG]

After years of offering physical and virtual prizes, Nintendo finally wised up and began offering downloadable games for 3DS and Wii through Club Nintendo, and now finally a reason to bother with it!

The first four games that Nintendo released back in December consisted of Super Mario Kart, Fluidity, 3D Classics: Xevious, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, each ranging in price from 100 to 150 coins, now those choices are gone, as it is a new month, and in their place are two new games for 3DS and two for Wii.

For those that don't know you earn 'Club Nintendo' coins, by registering your Nintendo products and filling out their online surveys. Too bad you can't earn 'coins that are redeemable' by collecting them in Super Mario Galaxy!

NEWS SOURCE: New Club Nintendo Games (via) 1up

Our thanks to 'JonathanD' for another quick news update!

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jan 12, 2012.

1. 888
      wewii

wewii Loyal Member

Dang... I want to see Majora's Mask on 3DS.

Plus why would I want Kirby or Dr. Mario... if I own the original Gameboy cartridges.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    2. 4,436
      JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

lol I know right, Majora's Mask is like the only one really worth getting.

I might get it, still thinking about it. I know I have enough coins (I probably have hundreds...I haven't checked in a while.) and if I ever need more I could just register like 20 more DS games or a bunch of Wii games.

3. 13,390
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
      i dont get all the love for majoras mask (or for that matter ocarina of time), link to the past and windwaker were both better games.

4. 4,436
      JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

To be honest the only 3D Zelda I really like is the new one (seems to be better so far then the others.) but out of this batch of "free" games I would only pick this one.

The rest of the games seem like crap.