hit tracker

Complaining about InJustice 2 MicroTransactions and Lack of Updates!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Dec 5, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Dec 5, 2017 at 7:10 PM
  1. 24,466
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Results in the Big Ban Hammer being throw your way onto your Steam account and access to the incomplete game!
    [​IMG]

It seems Warner Bros. has not taken the EA route of listening to their customers, when EA got too much negative feedback, they ended up pulling the loot boxes from their Star Wars Battlefront 2 game, but when it comes to the recently released InJustice 2 game on Valve's Steam network for PC Gaming rigs, negative feedback about the MicroTransactions and lack of updates/patches in over 3 weeks to fix major glitches and broken areas of the game and met solely with Big Ban Hammer being given out to the user that is complaining.
    JiWWtmy.png

White Lord likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PC Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Dec 5, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 987
      WoIverine

WoIverine Loyal Member

Sorry you got banned from the Injustice 2 board WL. I'm waiting till they release a GotY edition with everything bundled in, the dlc is a bit pricey for me.

White Lord likes this.
    2. 257
      White Lord

White Lord MaxConsole Mod Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      People bought so called "Ultimate" EDITION and they didnt even made DLC available for PC. However people bought so called "Fighter Pack" and still the characters don't go on PC. in one word what wb do is Take the money from people but do not give them anything because the DLC content itself is not available on PC only you can purchase it.. I am angry because they dont mention anything like we will update game or so . They dont even reply to people who ask them when dlcs will come. I did mistake to buy the game and I am sorry because I shall not support such people. My anger is against microtransactions in AAA games that are already 60-80 USD prices to buy at first. ALL the mentioned DLC is weeks ago released on PS4 . But still nothing about PC.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
      WoIverine likes this.
    3. 1
      Trolius Maximus

Trolius Maximus Loyal Member

I can attest to and verify that the N.R.S. / Warn-a-brother unholy union is indeed becoming an "Electronics Afterbirth" / "YouBeSoft" -like malignant cancer on the video gaming pastime.

Not only is Injustice 2 a glorified MMO / loot box gambling machine, hocked for full RRP + DLC, it is also deeply flawed in its functionality -- player-2 cannot used progressed profiles in offline versus play, thus rendering said kidnapped content that requires months of grinding, effectively online-only content (*progressed vs. non progressed char. match-ups are unplayably broken) -- in its performance -- in-menu / inventory stuttering up the wazoo; cuts-scene / super / Clash slow-downs; in-bout stuttering etc. -- in its design -- up to nine(9) special attacks per character are locked out behind sky-high grind walls that most players will never surmount -- in its egregiously neglectful customer support -- no "bugs" or "feedback" fora, anywhere; no news on when the game's ransomed content will drop; no information as to any aspect of on-going product support -- and its disgustingly insulting imposition of DRM -- the game requiring weekly server checks to even launch (online and / or off); its "anti-tamper" stymieing players from accessing the content they have paid for, through the use of trainers and the like; discernible performance problems (on PC) almost certainly due to said e-ankle bracelet's background effects...

I have had two, separate Steam forum accounts summarily and permanently banned (for "trolling" and "negative commenting"), for simply highlighting and delineating the aforementioned problems, and for also entreating would-be players asking for "Should I buy?" advice, to not purchase this title in its current, consumer-scamming state.

This is the last N.R.S. / Warn-a-brother product I will ever $upport. Their repugnant conduct has not only made an enemy of me, but also a active "pirate".

Die.

White Lord likes this.
    4. 257
      White Lord

White Lord MaxConsole Mod Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Like I said he is the one who insulted me HERE several times. I never used an insult against him although he did several times.. I will never forgive him for his insults here. I dont want to see him in any of my threads or threads related to me. No one has insulted me like him ever here on this site no one has ever called me "whingy bitch" and if I HE WAS near like he said he would have gotten more than a punch in the face!

I am defending anyone against bad companies like WB and EA and he lands here and starts to insult me for trying my best to defend people against those companies policy! THAT I will never forgive although I planned to lift his ban myself.

I have seen you! Yes. So they banned you as well?
      This is another proof WB/QLOC/NRS are banning people. They are censoring anyone who complains.

I also agree with you. The game has really a server checks and people complain of loosing progress randomly because of the sync. Previous title Was much better and never had such an issues like DRM and Server checks lets not talk about Microtransactions.
      This is not only with a single game. It gets almost with each new AAA yes AAA game. Microtransactions in AAA games that cost tens of USD/EUR are a crime! Especially loot boxes . It's a crime forcing people to pay for something that otherwise is IMPOSSIBLE to get with normal play means. Injustice 2 is an example. The so called "Source Crystals" are something that can not be get through normal means. Not enough at least goet all content requiring "Source Crystals". Even I beat game with any character and level all of them to 20 I still would not have gotten enough of those to get those so called "premium skins" only way is to pay 50 USD for 150 000 of them to be able to purchase most content. AND THAT is not a DLC!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    5. 987
      WoIverine

WoIverine Loyal Member

I hear you man, I purchased a new graphics card a few years back just so I could play Arkham Knight in full res. When it was released for PC, it wasn't ready. I will give Rocksteady credit though, they made it right. They gave everyone who had purchased AK all the previous PC Arkham games for free, and they fixed the main game properly. To this day, Rocksteady is still one of my favorite game companies. I wasn't upset at the time, because I had such great times playing Asylum, and City. I knew they'd take care of it. Neatherrealm more than likely will too.

6. 304
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

people who complain and swear deserve it.

if you havent noticed but now, game devs release multiple versions of the same game, as said above.

we see this cash cow all the time now, thing is, you need to read to what you are buying and not expect because a console version has something that the pc will get the same.

its moronic to think that, console pay to get said content, pc no one pays for content that console market want, eg exclusive characters.

put story on topic, guy got banned for swearing, not becuase he complaint about a bug and lack of dlc.

@GaryOPA again this is not valid news worthy source, a guy swearing at admins gets ban not warner, lets remove.

i would likve to talk about a new idea for the site, email me at our usual email comms

7. 24,466
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Thread closed due to too much drama.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.