A new version of Dash Launch has been released to allow support for 360 kernel version 16747
This version also includes some additions and bug fixes.
- It will launch a XeX or CON file from the path you specified in launch.ini as long as it's valid
- Depending on the button you hold when the xbox is trying to load the NXE, it will divert to the xex/con tied to that button or return to default as defined in launch.ini
- At boot time it is possible to subvert default item and/or NXE loading, but you must wait until the controller syncs to do so
- Depending which button is held when closing miniblade in NXE (use Y button to close, release then hold a QL button) it will quick launch a CON or XEX from your ini file allows one to patch kernel/xam at bootup with a freeBOOT patch style bin file from usb or hdd (in that order) must be in root of the device and be named "kxam.patch" and be no larger than 0x4000 bytes.
- Again, kxam.patch binary format is the same as a compiled freeboot patch bin, but uses real virtual addresses rather than offsets - as of 2.22 the first 32bit value must instead be the version of the kernel the patches apply to - with the included patch set,
- launch.xex acts as a helper to detect when xbox1 emulator loads, allowing memory unlock patch and xbox1 emulator to function together
NEWS SOURCE: Xbox Nfo #2335 (via) Xbins
Our thanks to 'steveo1978' for this news item!