Square-Enix new MMORPG is the most anticipated game in Japan.
Even if it's a Online only game, japanese people still want the next DQ installment, according to a Famitsu survey.
One of the most recognized japanese video game magazine, Famitsu, has revealed the most anticipated games for 2012, according to a survey conducted by the end of December.
1. Dragon Quest X (Wii)
2. Dragon's Dogma (PS3)
3. Photo Kano (PSP)
4. Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)
5. Persona 4 (PSV)
6. Animal Crossing (3DS)
7. New Love Plus (3DS)
8. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
9. Asura's Wrath (PS3)
10. Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
11. One Piece Kaizoku Musou (PS3)
12. Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
13. The Last Remnant (PS3)
14. God Eater 2 (PSP)
15. Persona 4 (PS3)
16. Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishing II Rvelation of Evil God (PSP)
17. Tales of Innocence R (PSV)
18. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
19. The Last Guardian (PS3)
20. 2nd Super Robot Wars OG (PS3)
Dragon Quest X for Wii tops the list. The next DQ installment is a MMORPG, and was fully revealed last year. Even if it is the first online game in the series, seems japanese gamers still badly want the game.
The game is being developed by Square Enix, and is expected to launch this year on Wii, with a planned Wii U HD release after the console release.
NEWS SOURCE: Most Anticipated Games for 2012 (via) GoNintendo
Another great news story by 'Gauss'