Early Details On 2012’s Redesigned iPad, iPhone

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Nov 24, 2011.

By GaryOPA on Nov 24, 2011 at 10:38 AM
  1. 22,195
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    First details revealed about new Apple Lineup

[​IMG]

Expect body changes for the next iPad, iPhone, and MacBook Pro. Here’s what we’ve heard

(1) The third-generation iPad will become modestly thicker (0.7mm) in order to accommodate the twin light bar system needed for its higher-resolution display. It’s currently on track for a March timeframe release, and according to our source could be publicly shown as early as January, depending on conditions.

(2) Our source says that the next-generation iPhone will not look like the teardrop-shaped version that was widely rumored for release in 2011. We’ve been told that the device will have a 4-inch display and will be 8mm longer than before, with a metal casing (probably aluminum). It is on track to be introduced in summer of 2012, and is still in the engineering phase, not early production. We suspect that poor battery life doomed the prior prototype version, and that this one is being built with LTE-ready battery drain in mind.

NEWS SOURCE: Early Details On 2012 iPhone (via) iLounge

Comments

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Nov 24, 2011.

1. 13,412
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
      lol, i think it wuld need to have all those features shown in the picture you used before i'd even begin to cosider buying anything from apple (it would also need jailbreaking too and with luck the ability to make calls as well)

2. 4,436
      JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

I have had the chance to play with a couple of iPhones, invariably I go "Neat but too expensive for something I am just going to replace in a few years... that and really I just want a phone for phone calls."