hit tracker

eSports Pro Gaming Drugs - Pros & Cons

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Mar 9, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Mar 9, 2017 at 9:12 PM
  1. 24,395
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    I Took Gamer Drugs For A Week And This Is What They Did To My Body

One Hard-Core Pro Gamer, shares his 'drug filled' video gaming experience with Kotaku, and its an interesting read for sure!
    [​IMG]
    DON'T DO DRUGS! -- Was the message in front of every Arcade machine when you booted it up, and slipped in some quarters, but they were talking about those 'illegal kind' and that was the '80s, now we are in the 2010's and gaming has become a top money-making eSports career, and if not that gamers are also streaming 24/7 their game plays via Twitch with millions of followers, so of course sadly gamers are looking for that 'quick fix' to keep on gaming, as Coffee, Jolt and other normal things are no longer working, and god forbid trying the old-age natural way of SLEEPING, because we all know they have not invented a way YET to stream your Dream-State-Gaming!
    You can read the full story of his mind-tripping gaming experience with all the side effects at the news story link below, and afterwards we love to hear your thoughts about the whole idea of 'pro gaming drugs', is it a good thing, or do we need to bring back that '80s Arcade message back DON'T DO DRUGS, but soon it will be private in-home thingie, as already eSports leagues are testing for it! :)
    NEWS SOURCE: I Took Gamer Drugs For A Week And This Is What They Did To My Body (via) Kotaku

Comments

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Mar 9, 2017.