EXCLUSIVE: International Raid of PS4/WiiU Hackers

Discussion in 'General Undergound Newz' started by MeSonySpy, Mar 10, 2016.

By MeSonySpy on Mar 10, 2016 at 8:22 PM
  1. 12
    MeSonySpy

MeSonySpy Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

Special Encrypter
    Home Page:
    Major crackdown by gaming companies across borders this week!

Normally, you heard of raids by FBI / ICE or BND after a device like PS Jailbreak or keys get published, but this time groups have been taken down before they can finished their work because of e-fame

[​IMG]

Recently, there been alot of news in the PS4 scene, with leaked releases of 'Bad IRET' by CTurt and updates to KEXEC by fail0verflow, and even news of possible PS4 Jailbreak called USB Whistle and before that movement in the Wii U scene with released of 'keys' by Hykem and loaders like 'loadine', but all that has now come crashing down the hill due to e-fame and hackers trying to outdo other hackers for larger Twitter followers and fame, and bigger limelight, and without knowing it they tipped over their own Titanic running it directly into hands of FBI, ICE, Interpol and BND.

As we have recently thanks to MeSonySpy and his anon. sources, uncovered a major International Raid that is still on-going that is involving a number of known public hackers like Hykem and many others that had recently been publicly doxxed by ak47 (Stuart) whom was even selling internal private info to highest bidder on underground dark website, and maybe even indirectly to actual police or gaming companies themselves.

Although some people like Geohot got away in end from their trouble with Sony, most people chasing e-fame and being public about hacks do end up having trouble. Hackers that really contribute to the scene are generally anonymous teams, we are going to following this story as it breaks wide open, posting up more details of court records and search warrants like we have in past when public hackers like SonicISO and SuperDAE got raided over their selling of stolen Xbox One devkits.

White Lord likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'General Undergound Newz' started by MeSonySpy, Mar 10, 2016.

1. 176
      MrECK0

MrECK0 Loyal Member

Rocket Scientist
      Um did they actually do anything illegal? Hykem never even released his exploit...

2. 23,144
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Think of it as big 'raid' before a so-called planned terrorist attack, that is how they treating this one so far, which you see when our source 'MeSonySpy' gives us full copies of search warrants and we have censored out some private personal details as requested.

3. 6,447
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

These days, you dont have to be guilty of something to be guilty of something.

They expecting people to settle.

billysastard likes this.
    4. 5,961
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

Well if that isn't an abuse of authority, I don't know what is, using their corporate clout to raid places for financial reasons, against people not doing anything illegal but could be and could cost them money, maybe. Seems like exploits are now going to get leaked online that would have likely never been before now, Sony should have learned that at least from previous heavy handed approaches getting them screwed over, and ending up worse off than they were when they did nothing. Look what happened when they tried the heavy handed approach with the PS3, it got cracked wide open in weeks with an easy to do hack, compared to the one that was near impossible for most people, not to mention PSN getting taken down big time, all because they over reacted.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016
      billysastard and gDrive like this.
    5. 634
      LordX

LordX Loyal Member

Looks like they not learn the lesson 1st time, looks like next lesson not so far away.

6. 2
      neilymac

neilymac Loyal Member

Bullshit bullshit bullshit

7. 36
      GregoryRasputin

GregoryRasputin Loyal Member

Home Page:
      I will say i have my doubts about this particular story, i find it more of an excuse or cover up, but that is just me.That being said, this article is giving this scum bag snitch skid AK47 ammo to harass people on that 'dox' list, people such as myself and Mathieulh:[​IMG]

8. 1
      Opzone

Opzone Loyal Member

If Hykem really get arrested, maybe cause a traitor in the scene. I dont believe the E-fame theory. Smealum behavior whit Hykem in last weeks sound very strange.
      + nobody from Smealum group get arrested.