GATEWAY 3DS: Status Update - New Firmware Release Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Feb 13, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Feb 13, 2017 at 11:37 PM
  1. 22,889
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    13/02 – 11.3 Emunand

It's been just over a week since Nintendo sadly updated their Nintendo 3DS firmware to v11.3, but now Gateway 3DS developers have released an 'status update' on their progress towards a big new update for their flashcarts with lots of amazing new features!
    [​IMG]
    People were worried Gateway 3DS had not updated their website, but no longer, and in their 'status update', they have stated that alot more goodies are in store, so the wait will be well worth it, all tho sadly it might still be a few more weeks away, but its coming SOON!
    Good things come to those that wait! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.gateway-3ds.com/1302-11-3-emunand/

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Feb 13, 2017.

1. 270
      Gaming Freak

Gaming Freak Loyal Member

Thanks Gary. I still think Gateway are number 1

2. 19
      AroundTheCorner

AroundTheCorner Loyal Member

Greatness is just around the corner...

Please, Mr. OPA, bestow upon us a juicy hint? Rule out sighax for us at least.

3. 21
      Thmsbkr3

Thmsbkr3 Loyal Member

So, since Gateway ran late to the A9LH party. Some of us have been using custom firmwares other than Gateway and using a Gateway payload to boot into Gateway mode. Is this still going to be allowed? I'm a hardcore Gateway fan but I'm very fond of my current Lumas/Gateway setup that I have so I have double protection! Please let me know if the payload will be updated to the current firmware thanks!

4. 64
      Ccito3ds

Ccito3ds Loyal Member

The problem with Al9h Luma sysnand is firm 1/0 is unprotected so Nintendo changed it losing Al9h(corrupted firm0/1)

Its allowed as they released a bin compatible for people who aren't suckers. Whether or not you want to risk unprotected firm0/1 and native_firm and ruin your set up is up to you

Id appreciate some news on native_firm which is the problem now with black screen. And also addressing firm0/1 protection which just blows

5. 43
      Zaraf

Zaraf Loyal Member

Does anyone know what new features on the Gateway we are expecting to see soon?

6. 270
      Gaming Freak

Gaming Freak Loyal Member

Should be Pokemon Moon + Sun AP Support at least