GATEWAY 3DS: Status Update - New Firmware Release Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Feb 13, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Feb 13, 2017 at 11:37 PM
  1. 23,334
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    13/02 – 11.3 Emunand

It's been just over a week since Nintendo sadly updated their Nintendo 3DS firmware to v11.3, but now Gateway 3DS developers have released an 'status update' on their progress towards a big new update for their flashcarts with lots of amazing new features!
    [​IMG]
    People were worried Gateway 3DS had not updated their website, but no longer, and in their 'status update', they have stated that alot more goodies are in store, so the wait will be well worth it, all tho sadly it might still be a few more weeks away, but its coming SOON!
    Good things come to those that wait! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.gateway-3ds.com/1302-11-3-emunand/

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Feb 13, 2017.

1. 15
      Snozaz

Snozaz Loyal Member

Thanks!

2. 305
      Gaming Freak

Gaming Freak Loyal Member

Any questions feel free to ask or pm me

TheMaster likes this.
    3. 570
      urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

Do NOT attempt to launch Gateway after doing this. Wait until GW updates their support.

4. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Bro....... their announcements generally only happen once a month. The fact that its taking this long means their is a lot of stuff they need to do.

Gateway has been very meticulous with their updates since the 2.0 beta which bricked more than a few systems. Why dont you go back a ways. It took them what.... 6 months between 1.2 to a stable 2.1-2.2 release. You dont get to complain until its been 6 months without an update. They didnt make an announcement for over two months between january and the march release of that stable 2.1-2.2.

So get a grip and relax or go to a9lh instead.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
      TheMaster and GaryOPA like this.
    5. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Obviously cause I can write. If you want to be insulting you can also be reported.

Anyone who knows anything about the gateway team knows that when they say weeks they mean a month or more. When they say soon its always a month or two. Especially on releases that they get screwed over on by big N. This one completely screwed the exploit. If it hadnt it would have been done next day or in a week tops.

Do not expect anything from them until the end of this month or the next. I have been putting up with this for years. I know what I am talking about. Why do you think the forum is dead? Because most people know not to trust gateways release projections and have instead moved on to a9lh/luma or a9lh/(insert other cfw here).

Gateway is dying and realistically they dont have to provide you with anything and there is nothing you can do about it. You can complain and complain untill you turn to dust but it wont have any effect on it. The gateway 3ds is a product that is not protected by any laws. Especially since 99 percent of people use it to pirate games, try taking that to court and see how fast you get hit for illegal downloads.

GaryOPA and Gaming Freak like this.
    6. 23,334
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Logic-Sunrise, recently shared this email from GW Team:

[​IMG]

Now, personally I have not directly heard of an update time frame recently, but it seems to fit around when you looking at the update.

Happy Easter! :)

TheMaster and Cameron like this.
    7. 305
      Gaming Freak

I hope it works with CFW as i have just moved to it.
      If not time to sell.

Cameron likes this.
    8. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Well look at that. Its just like I said. A month or two..... huh. Then after the new update they will work on emunand 11.3 and release it a week later.

Wow that sounds exactly like i said doesnt it padipuj?

Edit: lets not forget they said soon on their website in February. March then April, huh two months....... next time you decide to try and be rude why dont you try and see peoples post count and how long they have been here. Every single one of my posts but 2 have been here in the gateway forum. I had a guide out when we were on one of the 2.x firmwares that was on 5 different websites.

Moral of the story, dont be a dick. Especially to people who have been here longer and know what they are talking about.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
      GaryOPA likes this.
    9. 305
      Gaming Freak

Love you Cameron LOL. Mate i have been here since 2007

Cameron likes this.
    10. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Ever wonder why I never argued with you? Lol. There is your reason lol.

11. 305
      Gaming Freak

Cameron i messaged Gary (Admin) and he removed the other guy

Cameron likes this.
    12. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Lol. Did he make another reply? I wasn't that upset lol. Gary likes me well enough if I asked he would have done it for me too lol.

Anyways.... I still dont see why people come here to complain. If they did any research they would see this is the way gateway is. Now if their system bricked because of the gateway then I could see it. But realistically gateway is being slowly but surely demolished by cfw. The only thing they got going for them right now is the cheats. So really they dont have to offer us crap anymore but they still do. Who cares how long it takes. It will get here when it gets here.

Edit: multiple edits for poor speeling. Sorry guys my brain is tired.

Edit 2: spelling...... see..... brain tired.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    13. 305
      Gaming Freak

Yes he swore at you mate....Thats why i reported his post and messaged Gary

14. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Thanks bro. I wish I could have seen what he sa8d so I could laugh at hime but whatever lol.

15. 305
      Gaming Freak

I will pm you

16. 305
      Gaming Freak

Cameron read your pm please

17. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Checked. Thanks! Come on gateway! I want to see your awesome features. Lol.

18. 97
      TheMaster

TheMaster Loyal Member

I do not use CFW as it is not reversible once you install it and it is a lot more complicated than Gateway Launcher. I have a Modded 3DS because I had to downgrade my Nand but I still like Gateway better than CFW.

GaryOPA likes this.
    19. 1,961
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Thats the case for a lot of people. I have both. GW on an old 3ds and luma/a9lh on the black friday n3ds.

Believe it or not after setup a9lh is less complicated than gateway. And it only looks complicated to install. It really wasnt once you get down into it.

But to each there own. A9lh is superior in my opinion and i love my gateway. The only thing gareway beats a9lh at is cheats.

Ccito3ds likes this.
    20. 305
      Gaming Freak

Cameron I am the same mate. I have CFW but still love my Gateway. Once your on CFW you don't look back. The guide to setup is really simple just need to follow it step by step