get an xbox to mod?

Discussion in '360 Gaming & General Discussion' started by drcrappants, Nov 22, 2009.

1. 6
    drcrappants

drcrappants Loyal Member

i've not done any modding/emulation since GBA emulation...so i am very horrible at this stuff and out of sync.

if i just get an xbox 360 completely new, do the mod methods work no matter what? other than banning, whats the risk?

i'm def considering getting a 360 just because it is moddable. does anyone know if arcade is sufficient and where to get a cheap/trustworthy deal on 360s?

i know a friend a long time ago when it was just out who bought a broken one off an online dealer for 40$! the catch was he had to send it in to MS and they would give him a new one. the dealer coudlnt do it because its limit 1 per address or something. i have desperately searched for that but it seems to be obsolete.

2. 35
    neoragex

neoragex Loyal Member

get elite with MW2 and forza3 bundle from Game, then sell your games on ebay. other bundle choices from Amazon or Argos are also considerable.
    but by now, I reckon all consoles from Game and Gamesation are unhackable due to the damned 93450c firmware. the only place I saw hackable elite console is PCWorld but they dont have decent deals. they even have stock dated with 2007-05!:eek: